Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What color would you guys call the light one on the bottom of our doors? I was thinking about getting Katzkin seats and want them to be around the same color. P.S. Im color blind, so I need all the help I can get :cry: LOL

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also, my charger is cool vanilla... Do you guys think the katzkin color "Bone" is a good match for it? Just trying some different styles out. Its super hard being color blind and all LOL

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's called light slate grey. The uper portion is dark slate grey.
Oh ok, thanks guys.... from the color i see it as, light slate grey seems like a poor choice in names. Anybody know if the Katzkin "bone" color would be a close match to my vanilla charger?

·
Registered
519 Posts
Swatches

Oh ok, thanks guys.... from the color i see it as, light slate grey seems like a poor choice in names. Anybody know if the Katzkin "bone" color would be a close match to my vanilla charger?
Ummm, just thinking... I wonder if you contacted them, whether they'd send you small samples, i.e. swatches.

Another work-around might be to look at the particlular color you speak of real real good. Take your time, and consciously try to "write it to memory". Immediately proceed to your Home Depot Paint isle and take some of their paint cards that you feel come the closest to what you're looking for. Last time I checkt these color cards were still abundant and free. So, take as many as you need.

Take them back out to the car, and compare. Then, send the closest match to Katzkins to request their feedback. If none match, go back in, get more cards (lol).

Just an idea...

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Ummm, just thinking... I wonder if you contacted them, whether they'd send you small samples, i.e. swatches.

Another work-around might be to look at the particlular color you speak of real real good. Take your time, and consciously try to "write it to memory". Immediately proceed to your Home Depot Paint isle and take some of their paint cards that you feel come the closest to what you're looking for. Last time I checkt these color cards were still abundant and free. So, take as many as you need.

Take them back out to the car, and compare. Then, send the closest match to Katzkins to request their feedback. If none match, go back in, get more cards (lol).

Just an idea...
DAUMN GOOD IDEA TOO !!!!!

Scott

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Just an idea...
Thanks for the tips, sounds like a good plan. Its just really hard to match colors for me cause im color blind but ill give it a shot

·
Registered
702 Posts
Sorry, I had to correct my origional post. I called it the wrong color. I can tell you though, that if you contact the guys over at ProMotionTuning (link below)(they are a supporting vendor here), they sell Katskins and know their stuff quite well. They will also send you swatches (samples) of the different colors and materials. Hope that helps.

http://www.promotiontuning.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts