Charger Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, since I was getting my wheel repaired and repainted. I decided to add some more accent paint to bring out my them a little more. I know some folks removed their moldings so I decided to color match mine with my wheels. What do you think?

Attachments

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
I'm not sure about this.

I agree that something is needed to make the wheels stand out more...like they belong on THAT car...I :dunno:, frankly. Maybe it'll grow on me...I'll digest it overnight. Deal? :biggrin:

·
Registered
772 Posts
Nice try but not for me. But if you like it awesome. I think pinstripes would have been a better way to go.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hell i like it. Makes them stand out for sure. And this is the first i've seen with color matched rims/moldings. Deff unique. I love it man.

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
I think it looks good. and will grab a lot of attention :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the different views. I know its not for some but I love it. I wanted to push the limit a little. Since everyone is demolding I felt that wasn't custom to me.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I like it alot, just the color seems a little off too me..

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I like it alot, just the color seems a little off too me..
they are spot on. i took pic before i wiped wheels off so the moldings were fresh but the wheels weren't.

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
Im into all that stuff so here is my opinion on it...

It doesnt look bad, but as stated, I personally would have done color matched pinstriping or graphics to tie it all in

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Im into all that stuff so here is my opinion on it...

It doesnt look bad, but as stated, I personally would have done color matched pinstriping or graphics to tie it all in
I didn't want to do graphics but still considering pinstriping. Just wanted a lower cost alternative for now. Plus I wanted something very different I have not seen.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
You should have tinted your windows green............

:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts