Charger Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
15,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just on the of chance the folks make these descisions, or even those who know those who do, see this. Offer the SRT-8 version in a deep blue off the bat. Like Patriot Blue. No damn lolipop colors, no flourescents, just a Blue, not electric, either. BTW, love the four doors:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
115 Posts
GLHS837 said:
Just on the of chance the folks make these descisions, or even those who know those who do, see this. Offer the SRT-8 version in a deep blue off the bat. Like Patriot Blue. No damn lolipop colors, no flourescents, just a Blue, not electric, either. BTW, love the four doors:)
Hmmmm.... Solar Yellow, Electric Blue, Bright Red, and Copper should do nicely.

Really though, I think that Silver, Black, Dark dark maroon, and possibly white would do quite nicely.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
15,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No Electric Blue!!!! Dark blue!!!!!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
R/TMike said:
Not SRT-4 Orange. Real Orange.
now... when you say "real orange" do you mean EK2 (Go Mango), or EV2 (HEMI Orange)?

either color is good for me!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27 Posts
fijigabe said:
now... when you say "real orange" do you mean EK2 (Go Mango), or EV2 (HEMI Orange)?

either color is good for me!
Dukes of Hazzard (General lee orange) Whatever color that is.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23 Posts
dodge.com said:
Exterior Colors:

The 2006 Dodge Charger is available in seven exterior colors, including Bright Silver Metallic, Inferno Red Crystal Pearl, Brilliant Black, Magnesium Pearl, Midnight Blue Pearl, Cool Vanilla and Silver Steel Metallic.
.. should answer NEquestions reguarding the colors :)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
15,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
NOt quite, Suz, how many colors does a Neon come in? Way more than the SRT-4, betcha:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27 Posts
It disturbs me that one of the colors is named "Cool Vanilla." Could they make it sound any gayer? If I wanted a candle, I'd go... who am I kidding, I've never wanted a candle!

Anyway - even though they're already chosen, I'd vote for old skool "B5" blue (or QQ1 blue for he 68 enthusiasts!).
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
391 Posts
DubleDex said:
It disturbs me that one of the colors is named "Cool Vanilla." Could they make it sound any gayer? If I wanted a candle, I'd go... who am I kidding, I've never wanted a candle!

Anyway - even though they're already chosen, I'd vote for old skool "B5" blue (or QQ1 blue for he 68 enthusiasts!).
I think they offer that same color code on the magnum.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27 Posts
ekool said:
I think they offer that same color code on the magnum.
I'm sure they do. They can't just call things "Red" or "Blue" or even "Bright Red" or "Dark Blue" anymore. They've gone the way of marketing, because apparently people don't want a "White" car. They'd prefer "Cool Vanilla."

Because driving a low temperature flavor is better than driving a color!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
15,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Because thats the colors it was available back in the day.
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top