Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Gang, first of all I want to thank everyone who has purchased these awesome sill plates from us. Be it a standard or custom, it is a lot of fun for us to do this stuff for you guys and gals.

Here is a nice collage of our sills with the various colors and styles. Nifo, my friend you were the very first one that we put a Grim Reaper on some sills, however yours are packaged up. Our good friend Shaw Dog asked for some Grim Reapers on his SRT8 so we hooked him up too. You will not be disappointed with these awesome sill plates. Much thanks again :)

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
hmmm just a thought.

some of those can double as engine valve cover badging for us 5.7 guys who put the 6.1 covers on our cars.

of those GSM valve covers too..

just a thought for you girls and guys at BT!!

love your stuff.

you have a layaway program?
0% financing? lol

·
Registered
683 Posts
Gang, first of all I want to thank everyone who has purchased these awesome sill plates from us. Be it a standard or custom, it is a lot of fun for us to do this stuff for you guys and gals.

Here is a nice collage of our sills with the various colors and styles. Nifo, my friend you were the very first one that we put a Grim Reaper on some sills, however yours are packaged up. Our good friend Shaw Dog asked for some Grim Reapers on his SRT8 so we hooked him up too. You will not be disappointed with these awesome sill plates. Much thanks again :)
Hey sweeeeet heidi :D I LOVE how shaw dog's sill plates look like! I can't wait to see mine!!! I still dunno how it looks like :smoke:

so now my car has 1...2...3...hmmm... about 8 GRIM REAPERS! (if grims are included on the rear sills as well)

thanks to YOU heidi :grin: really apreciate it! you guys ROCK!!!!!

·
Registered
951 Posts
I'm feelin the old school script font that reads simply "Charger" for both the front and rear sills. Very cool. I'm trying to duplicate, or rather pay homage to, the traditional HEMI orange color theme throughout my engine bay and interior. I currently have the CF Engine Cover in the HEMI orange as well as the orange colored silicone coolant hoses from Samco. In the interior, I have placed an order with Jina (Jina's Embroidery) for both custom embroidered headrests and custom embroidered seat belt covers that utilize the HEMI orange threading. I also have on order an LED light kit, for each foot well (front/rears) that are orange in color. Due to winters fast approach (Chicago area) I am delaying painting my brake calipers, but plan to do so in the spring, also using the HEMI orange color. My point to all of this is simply, considering my exterior paint is the factory Brilliant Black, I'm wondering what the possibilities are of your company fabricating the front/rear sills, utilizing the script font for the "Charger" , and the newer style "R/T" following right afterwards, BUT making the plates themselves in a color as close to, if not a match of, the HEMI orange?? Please let me know, as I would be interested in this item. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm feelin the old school script font that reads simply "Charger" for both the front and rear sills. Very cool. I'm trying to duplicate, or rather pay homage to, the traditional HEMI orange color theme throughout my engine bay and interior. I currently have the CF Engine Cover in the HEMI orange as well as the orange colored silicone coolant hoses from Samco. In the interior, I have placed an order with Jina (Jina's Embroidery) for both custom embroidered headrests and custom embroidered seat belt covers that utilize the HEMI orange threading. I also have on order an LED light kit, for each foot well (front/rears) that are orange in color. Due to winters fast approach (Chicago area) I am delaying painting my brake calipers, but plan to do so in the spring, also using the HEMI orange color. My point to all of this is simply, considering my exterior paint is the factory Brilliant Black, I'm wondering what the possibilities are of your company fabricating the front/rear sills, utilizing the script font for the "Charger" , and the newer style "R/T" following right afterwards, BUT making the plates themselves in a color as close to, if not a match of, the HEMI orange?? Please let me know, as I would be interested in this item. Thanks!
responding via email now

·
Registered
624 Posts
hmmm just a thought.

some of those can double as engine valve cover badging for us 5.7 guys who put the 6.1 covers on our cars.

of those GSM valve covers too..

just a thought for you girls and guys at BT!!

love your stuff.

you have a layaway program?
0% financing? lol
Valve covers or at least some sort of badges that could be placed on ones that do not represent us 5.7s...That sounds cool!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts