Charger Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2019 Scatpack Charger, I have noticed that when the transmission is cold and I put it out to Drive it kinda delays to actual advance. I was wondering if this is normal?….

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
My 2019 Scatpack Charger, I have noticed that when the transmission is cold and I put it out to Drive it kinda delays to actual advance. I was wondering if this is normal?….
Absolutely normal. Until the fluid warms up it will feel "weird" compared to other transmissions.

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Hi,
Sorry to hear you are experiencing this. If you end up addressing this with your local Dodge dealer, please let us know via PM. We'd be more than happy to provide you with an additional layer of assistance for that process.

Rob
Dodge Cares

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi,
Sorry to hear you are experiencing this. If you end up addressing this with your local Dodge dealer, please let us know via PM. We'd be more than happy to provide you with an additional layer of assistance for that process.

Rob
Dodge Cares
So this is not normal?

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
So this is not normal?
We can't diagnose any vehicles without an inspection. If you feel like this is something you want diagnosed, we recommend connecting with your local dealer.

Rob
Dodge Cares

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We can't diagnose any vehicles without an inspection. If you feel like this is something you want diagnosed, we recommend connecting with your local dealer.

Rob
Dodge Cares

Rob
Dodge Cares
Will my powertrain warranty cover this diagnose?

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Will my powertrain warranty cover this diagnose?
Please know that you may visit Official Mopar® Site | Mopar Select Vehicle to learn more about your Warranty. Unfortunately an inspection by a trained technician is required to determine if something is going to be covered under the applicable warranty. Diagnosis fees are handled at the dealer level as they are the dealer's policy. The diagnosis fee compensates for the technician's time to look into the vehicle concerns.

Rob
Dodge Cares

1 - 8 of 8 Posts