Charger Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
2020 Scat Pack Plus Pitch Black
Car looks great man, Love when people take pride in their ride. Hey that would be a good T Shirt
TAKE PRIDE IN YOUR RIDE. I'd like to design one.

Anyway I never got around to fooling around with Mothers new stuff. I left them many decades ago. I have however used their prep spray which works great. It's from the CMX line.

I'm also digging the Hellcat Wheels on your ride, they look wonderful.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Car looks great man, Love when people take pride in their ride. Hey that would be a good T Shirt
TAKE PRIDE IN YOUR RIDE. I'd like to design one.

Anyway I never got around to fooling around with Mothers new stuff. I left them many decades ago. I have however used their prep spray which works great. It's from the CMX line.

I'm also digging the Hellcat Wheels on your ride, they look wonderful.
Yes, the original 2012 SRT rims and skinny 215's just didn't do it for me, so with the Hellcat rims and 275's it changes the entire attitude of the car.
I ceramiced them as well, inside and out, helps the brake dust not stick and cleaned the calipers and ceramiced them too.

Registered
Wait , the 2012 model SRT came with 215's? Really? I thought that tire size went away with the 80's. The Trans am's and Camaro's came with a 215 tire size. It was 215/65R15 I think. I had them on my firebird at first then switched to a 245 /60R 15 I think, geez I can't remember. My 87 Grand National also had 215's all around. I moved to a 275 on the rear I think they where 275/50R15.

What was the rim size 18-19?

Registered
Sorry typo, 245's I should really proof read. thanks!
No worries, I was drinking wine last night and posting, I鈥檓 afraid to go read what I wrote lol

245鈥檚 are Dodge standard on RT and even Scat Pack. They make more sense on the RT but no sense on the Scat Pack. When I got my Scst Psck it camewith 245鈥檚 all around. I purchased dynamic package wheels which are wider in 9.5 from stock 9. I also purchased new tires in thedynamics package size in 275/40R20. They feel much better all around. Handling increased a lot plus they hook much better. I still if I chose can spin the piss out of them but as much astires cost, I rarely ever spin them unless by mistake.
The 245鈥檚 on the scat actually felt dangerous. I have my stock wheels and tires sitting in my basement with 4K miles on them. Funny I want to put them back on just to see how they feel now since I haven鈥檛 had them on the car in about 2 years now.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts