Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
just wondering if anybody has received a cmr tune via email,and how to get one. I have a diablo intune and im doing a cam swap and there are no dyno tuners near me so i was curious about email tune....can i just send them a copy of my stock tune and tell them what mods im running and new cam specs?... or is it more complicated then that?...also who should i contact to get a great email tune? thx in advance

·
Premium Member
7,632 Posts
You can certainly get an email tune for your mods. Contact Johan from Diablosport ([email protected]) and he'll take care of you. Typically you tell him exactly what you have, send him some data logs per instructions he'll send you, and he'll send you a custom email tune. Typically you'll do two rounds - first round is to get it close, second round is to confirm that it was right or to tweak it.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
And remember with a cam swap you'll need a starter tune. With the Chargers they usually won't even start when you do a cam swap. Bumping up the idle sometimes works but not always. So if you install the can make sure you contact the tuner and give them all the details of your mods in advance.

Reactions: rpmcortes

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys for all the info....one last thing,i have intune and run canned 91 c.a.i,but i have never used the data logging option, not really sure how to use it....any info?

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
thanks guys for all the info....one last thing,i have intune and run canned 91 c.a.i,but i have never used the data logging option, not really sure how to use it....any info?

Are you using the Intune, Trinity, or Predator?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts