Charger Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Board member CplDaugherty drove to our shop last night to get his Chrysler 300C 5.7L Dyno Tuned.... The results were very respectable based off the modifications..

First... Details on the car...

Chrysler 300C 5.7L
Airhammer Intake - FRI Sidewinder Cam - 6.1 pushrods/springs -
JBA shorty headers - JBA High Flow Cats - SLP Loudmouth II cat back
176* Tstat

Now the Conditions at the time of the dyno runs...
53-55 Degrees Air Temp, 30 in-Hg, 50% Humidity

With this being said, the correction factor was actually against us last night, but still some great numbers...

THE TUNING PROCESS

1st pull - Diablo Predator Performance 93 CAI Canned Tune
365.68 HP & 384.24 FT/LBS - Leanest AFR was [email protected] rpm

4th Pull - Diablo Predator with Pro-Motion Tuning CMR Tune
374.85 HP & 398.07 FT/LBS - Leanest AFR was [email protected] rpm

Results - 9.17HP Gain over Predator Canned Tune and 13.83 FT/LBS over stock with a safer AFR then any other tune in the canned section. Prove you can get more from a Canned tune and run safer!

If anyone is interested in a Mail Tune or getting dynoed at our shop, feel free to PM me immediately for pricing. We are starting to back up right now on Dyno Appointments. We also are Offering Travel Tuning to anywhere in the USA. For this option you will need to get 4-5 cars confirmed to tune before the trip can be planned. We have right now a schedule being worked on for the Atlantic City NJ area and the Dallas TX Area. If you are in those areas, please contact me ASAP.

Here are the graphs to document the results. Look at the Second Chart to see that the car was a ticking time bomb with the Performance 93 CAI Canned Tune

Attachments

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
one thing i really like about is how the whole curve for hp and especially torque is better than the canned tune.

i wonder how much yall woulda "gained" if you started out w/ the stock tune, then put the predator on

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
one thing i really like about is how the whole curve for hp and especially torque is better than the canned tune.

i wonder how much yall woulda "gained" if you started out w/ the stock tune, then put the predator on
If the car could of ran on stock tune, I would of tried lol :)

·
Registered
252 Posts
Very interested in this. Great results, how does this mailed tune work

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
WOW! That looks to be about 70-74 hp above stock at the rear wheels.
Hmmmm.......very impressive

·
Registered
564 Posts
holy crap! imagine if he had ported heads. 400rwhp it very realistic! Woo Hoo!!!!

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
holy crap! imagine if he had ported heads. 400rwhp it very realistic! Woo Hoo!!!!
I had similar results with my setup. I believe he also ran a 12.7 in the 1/4 mile on drag radials too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts