Charger Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Big Question for those heading to the track...

As some of you may know we have been looking to reserve a dyno in the Englishtown area to assist those at the track with getting a Dyno tuned CMR Tune in their vehicles. We have finally got the prices hashed out and here is what we got for you... If you are interested however, I need you to call me today/tomorrow asap! We need to reserve the dyno asap.

Here is the final Details...

We can get the dyno for the following Days...

This is 2WD Only guys... AWD Dyno Shops wanted over $150 an hour just for rental!! However let your jeep guys know... We can tune the jeeps!!

Nov 15th - 9am - 5pm EST (8 HOURS)
Nov 16th - 9am - 5pm EST (8 HOURS)
Nov 17th - Forget the Dyno, its Race time!
Nov 18th - 9am - 5pm EST (8 HOURS)

With a total of 24 hours available on the dyno, we can get up to 8 cars done during those hours. So at this time I have 8 open slots with 1 stand by.

We need to move fast due to time constraints. So I am going to open this up today until friday to determine if we can get the interest to reserve it for all 3 days. If we do not need it for 3 days, prices will be different.

The price is broken down by the day since the Dyno Shop will charge us more to rent the dyno on Sunday then they will Thursday/Friday...

3 DAY SCHEDULE PRICING

Thursday / Friday
$754.00 per car

Fee includes 3 hours of Dyno Rental, Wideband Airfuel Monitoring, CMR Tuning by Pro-Motion Tuning, and Printouts. Additional hours on the dyno are $65 an hour. If you have a mail tune from us, your price will be reduced $129 making your total only $625.00

Sunday
$844 per car

Fee includes 3 hours of Dyno Rental, Wideband Airfuel Monitoring, CMR Tuning by Pro-Motion Tuning, and Printouts. Additional hours on the dyno are $65 an hour. If you have a mail tune from us, your price will be reduced $129 making your total only $715.00

Call me at the shop today if you are ready to get setup! We are ready to lock in these slots asap to get the dyno secured....

Thursday, Nov 15th 2007

9am - Slot 1 Open
12pm - Slot 2 Open
3pm - Slot 3 Open

Friday, Nov 16th 2007

9am - Mike - 402 Motoring
12pm - Slot 2 Open
3pm - Slot 3 Open

Sunday, Nov 18th 2007

9am - Slot 1 Open
12pm - Slot 2 Open
3pm - Slot 3 Open

Thanks
James

·
Vendor
791 Posts
I heard about you dyno'ing Rob's car tonight. HOLY CR*P!!! That is by far the most hp a 5.7 has ever made, N.A., at a perfect a/f to boot.

Great work, James! Glad to see our H&C package blew away the competition once again. Rob says he loves the tune.

Don't tune too many cars now, we love killing the competition. lol

Joshua, HHP

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I heard about you dyno'ing Rob's car tonight. HOLY CR*P!!! That is by far the most hp a 5.7 has ever made, N.A., at a perfect a/f to boot.

Great work, James! Glad to see our H&C package blew away the competition once again. Rob says he loves the tune.

Don't tune too many cars now, we love killing the competition. lol

Joshua, HHP
Thanks Josh... whenever a car can gain over 35 hp Midrange, he is going to hunt some people down in the 1/4 mile who were beating him before...

BTW You and I need to catch up tomorrow... Got some concerns with a tune on a 392 SUperbee.. I am sure Rob told you... Talk to you soon!

James

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)

And there is the proof of what can be done on the dyno fellas....Car came in on a CMR B&G Tune and 9 degrees of KR... Car left making MORE POWER - MORE TORQUE and 0.5 degrees of KR!!!!

Check out the midrange I highlighted....20hp and 22ft/lbs... you think he is going to notice a difference in ET and in MPH? OH GOD YES!!

Remember... In tune Dyno charts... dont just look at the PEAK power... Look what he/she gains midrange and THROUGHOUT the powerband... This is what we are able to do with CMR....

Attachments

·
Vendor
791 Posts
Bruce here spoke with Rob tonight. We have to get that corrected asap. I'm not sure what shop wrote that tune for our customer but it sounds like it's way off. PM me your cell. I have to be out of the office tomorrow from 11 to 5 or I can give you a call after that at the shop if you'll be in.

Joshua, HHP

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bruce here spoke with Rob tonight. We have to get that corrected asap. I'm not sure what shop wrote that tune for our customer but it sounds like it's way off. PM me your cell. I have to be out of the office tomorrow from 11 to 5 or I can give you a call after that at the shop if you'll be in.

Joshua, HHP
Ya no doubt man the car has more then a 12.06 in it on a drag radial!! You dont need your 5.7L's passing the 6.1L 392 strokers!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts