Charger Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so by this thread....

http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57376

it says that they will do custom dyno tuning for people anywhere in the US if there is a group that is away from them. i think we would need five individuals to do this. and i think it would be great for our cars! if you are interested in this please let me know because I WANT TO DO THIS!!!! just sign up on this thread and if you know of a place to do it...list that too! i live in seattle so a nuetral place to everybody would be nice..

nick

ps i did email PMT about the costs and such and am waiting for a response.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I would be interested, if the price is right.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Thats right guys and girls... Looks like Seattle WA is stepping up... I think if those who posted on LX are serious, we have 5 cars confirmed!!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Just wondering if Dyno Authority in Redmond Wa. contacted you about using their dyno?

Thanks Adam

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
anyone in the new york area/long island area interested, i know PMT is at englishtown this weekend but they are all booked up.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Here ago,
owner/operated [email protected]
Phone (425) 869-8324

They sound very interested. from my understanding they had talked with Diablo @ SEMA.

What would be best for me, a mail tune or dyno tune? my car is equipped with a scoop Airraid CIA, cut-outs, diablo. best 1/4 mile time was 12.87 @110.78

Thanks
adam

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Here ago,
owner/operated [email protected]
Phone (425) 869-8324

They sound very interested. from my understanding they had talked with Diablo @ SEMA.

What would be best for me, a mail tune or dyno tune? my car is equipped with a scoop Airraid CIA, cut-outs, diablo. best 1/4 mile time was 12.87 @110.78

Thanks
adam

Adam... I am in Houston until next week... I will check when I return... Your setup would be ok with a mail tune to be safe... but you get max power from a Dyno Tune and best results on AFR

Thanks
James

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
that would be tight if you could set it up to dynoauthority to do the cmr tuning. i dont think i could afford to fly ya'll out here! haha. i would definetly take it to them though to tune my car!

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Just a HUGE Update guys.... We can get the dyno for $75 an hour now! The Dyno shop called me today and they mentioned they want to do this... They have a Charger inhouse getting heads and cam right now and they just finished a Jeep SRT-8... So they have two cars they need to get tuned.... If you all are seriously interested, Post here or give me a call so we can arrange the time with the shop. Right now we see a huge reduction in airfare thru February so this would be a great time to do it... January!

James

·
Registered
181 Posts
Just a HUGE Update guys.... We can get the dyno for $75 an hour now! The Dyno shop called me today and they mentioned they want to do this... They have a Charger inhouse getting heads and cam right now and they just finished a Jeep SRT-8... So they have two cars they need to get tuned.... If you all are seriously interested, Post here or give me a call so we can arrange the time with the shop. Right now we see a huge reduction in airfare thru February so this would be a great time to do it... January!
Do you have a date yet and how many car so far?

·
Registered
386 Posts
If this happens after February 10th, I'm in.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.