Charger Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in south Texas, and would like to costume tune my Charger SRT8 with my predator, for better performance. Could you guys point me out to the most experienced guy with 6.1 hemi engines in South Texas, so I can take my car to him and get a kick @ss costume tune...?

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
how far are you willing to drive?

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wanted to see if any of you guys have first hand experience with any of the certified diablo tuners. I spoke with one of the guys and after our conversation I did not feel very confident in trusting him with my baby. I've seen a lot of threads with horror stories about engines blowing up because of bad custom tunes. I have also read thread that tell great stories about incredible results after taking their cars for a custom tune. So I’m just looking for someone that knows what they are doing…

I would be willing to go as far as San Antonio or Austin, do you guys know anyone that might be able to help me with my custom tune?

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
I wanted to see if any of you guys have first hand experience with any of the certified diablo tuners. I spoke with one of the guys and after our conversation I did not feel very confident in trusting him with my baby. I've seen a lot of threads with horror stories about engines blowing up because of bad custom tunes. I have also read thread that tell great stories about incredible results after taking their cars for a custom tune. So I’m just looking for someone that knows what they are doing…

I would be willing to go as far as San Antonio or Austin, do you guys know anyone that might be able to help me with my custom tune?
What you can do is this.
B&G will CMR a Tune via email for you.
we all know what they can do with their other stuff and their experience with the hemi.

you email your stock tune to them. some data logs from the predator and a list of your performance mods.
he will them email you back a CMR tune....$230 bucks.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What you can do is this.
B&G will CMR a Tune via email for you.
we all know what they can do with their other stuff and their experience with the hemi.

you email your stock tune to them. some data logs from the predator and a list of your performance mods.
he will them email you back a CMR tune....$230 bucks.
I'll call B&G tomorrow... but if any of you guys now of any one in Austin or San Antonio, let me know...

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
I'll call B&G tomorrow... but if any of you guys now of any one in Austin or San Antonio, let me know...
this is just a guess but in San Antonio, Lethal Performance is probably your best bet for any performance related needs.

In austin I would go with the HEMI shop. They should know what they are doing

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
There is only two Authorized CMR Tuners in the USA right now... HHP and Us... Now this list is going to get big soon I would imagine.... But experience is something others will have to try and catch up on... We will be coming to Texas to tune cars along side with Frank Racing... Check out our FEELER Thread in this section!
James

1 - 9 of 9 Posts