Charger Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone...

Just wanted to make a post and let all those who have the Diablosport Predator know that CMR is just right around the corner. We currently have the Beta Testing software to do the CMR Tunes. We are aiming to begin DYNO TUNING as early as Friday. We have 3 board members who are willing to come to our shop and get tuned. Real Dyno tuning will land you better results then a Canned tune or Mail In tune. At this time most of your Mail-In Tunes (Email Predator tunes too) are simply tuning your WOT settings. (WOT = Wide Open Throttle). Ask youself just one question, how many times are you WOT? Probably just at the track. Would you like to have midrange power, part throttle power? How bout the ability to know that no matter when and where you hit the pedal, you are getting the maximum power?

This is what we have to offer here at Pro-Motion Tuning. We not only have an AWD Inground Dynojet, we also have a Eddy Load Controller which will allow us to target all those load ranges for your everyday driving! WOT is old school technology that just isnt up to par any more. Its a cheap way of tuning the car. Thats why you see Mail in tunes for under $200.

You waited all this time for the Predator... Now its our turn to unleash all the power it has to offer. As soon as we have the final pieces in house for the CMR Tuning, We will start taking appointments for a true tuning session in real life conditions for your cars! We will also be posting results after we get the full load ranges tuned on our local customers cars... In the mean time to learn more about our setup and our Dyno, check out Our Dyno Services Page

Feel free to post your questions, comments or concerns. We are here to help you get the most out of your product. Also as a side note, once we get the tuning going, YOU WILL NOT have to have a Predator already to be Dyno Tuned at our shop. We will be offering blank CMR Predator Units that you can use for all the tunes we supply for your vehicle!

Thanks
James

·
Registered
3,886 Posts

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Ask youself just one question, how many times are you WOT? Probably just at the track. Would you like to have midrange power, part throttle power? How bout the ability to know that no matter when and where you hit the pedal, you are getting the maximum power?

WOT is old school technology that just isnt up to par any more. Its a cheap way of tuning the car. Thats why you see Mail in tunes for under $200

Thanks
James
I'm hardly ever at WOT. But I do it for fun like entering a freeway on ramp.

Is every 5.7 that much different whereas, once a "daily driver" is tuned for maximum performance, can't you sell them off as canned tunes? I ask cause I will never make it to VA.

·
Registered
348 Posts
I'm hardly ever at WOT. But I do it for fun like entering a freeway on ramp.

Is every 5.7 that much different whereas, once a "daily driver" is tuned for maximum performance, can't you sell them off as canned tunes? I ask cause I will never make it to VA.
Yea i thought the same thing...I mean I'm a perfectionist but thats taking it a little too far unless i was planning on competing or had a pink slip on the line then i could understand..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.