Charger Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, so im still quite new here, and also a very new owner of a 2013 Charger SE. The one i have has the sort of psuedo plastic dash and steering wheel, however i have cloth interior. With that being said, i'd like to maintain that as nice looking as possible (it already looks show room ready, i'd just like to keep it that way) So do you guys have any sudgestions to keeping the cloth looking as nice as possible?

·
Registered
37 Posts
One of the safest ways I've found is to obviously give it a good vacuum at least once a month, or if you're like me, once every 2 weeks. The other thing I do is to use a steamer with the triangle brush attachment, wrap a microfiber cloth around the triangle attachment so the attachment isn't exposed and run the steamer and scrub the seat with it. You'd be surprised how black the microfiber towel gets from the dirt it picks up. It is very safe with low residual moisture so you don't have to worry about mildew. Also, with this method, you are killing a lot of germs/bacteria.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts