Charger Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So yea, I went to the Ford dealer to look at a used SRT8, and it has a crapload love bug paint damage, a dingin the fender, and 3 wheels have curb rashes.

So i tell them my R/T +9 and they have a deal, what do they go and do? My car + 12, and When I laugh at their absurdity, and leave I know they will call back.

Lo and behold, they give me a call this morning saing they want to work with me on the price. :)

Getting real close to being REAL good at this car buying thing, haha.

Cant wait for my SRT8!!!

·
Registered
253 Posts
So yea, I went to the Ford dealer to look at a used SRT8, and it has a crapload love bug paint damage, a dingin the fender, and 3 wheels have curb rashes.

So i tell them my R/T +9 and they have a deal, what do they go and do? My car + 12, and When I laugh at their absurdity, and leave I know they will call back.

Lo and behold, they give me a call this morning saing they want to work with me on the price. :)

Getting real close to being REAL good at this car buying thing, haha.

Cant wait for my SRT8!!!
I hate love bugs. Wax won't take out those acid burns.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Well, if he drives fast enough, no one will notice the defects. :)

·
Registered
953 Posts
curb rash shows someone can't drive
check out that car carefully

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Carmax didnt offer me a good price at all , even when I said i was buying from them as well.
Told me 19k for mine, when I was offered 22k from another dealer, without the other dealers incentives to buy.

Ill be looking till I find one that I like. Im in a hurry, but my money is safe till then :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts