Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 167 Posts

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Participant Guidelines:

• Keep all questions on topic and related to the SRT lineup of vehicles - off-topic posts will be removed
  • Direct ALL questions to the SRT Team AND allow the SRT Team to answer ALL questions (no member discussions here)
  • Review existing posts to avoid repeats of a same question
  • Limit each post to 1 or 2 questions and be as brief and clear as possible
  • Allow time for a response - questions are not answered in order of post. If it appears you were missed, AND the same question was not previously answered for someone else, you may re-post before the session ends
  • The SRT Team cannot answer questions about future product

·
Premium Member
3,064 Posts
Any updates to the Front end clunking issues?

·
Registered
316 Posts
What is the MSRP on the new ACR going to be without the hardcore option?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Two Door Charger at Sema

At this years Sema Show, a Two Door Charger was shown. I know it was a custom job. Is there any possiblity that it will be officially made by Dodge?

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
SRT Jeep has a backup camera option and the other SRT vehicles with the same head unit for Nav can not hook up the backup camera from a Jeep. It isn't "part of the build" so the bus won't recognize it. Can the new Chrysler please unlock some of these unnecessarily locked doors? Another item not specific to the SRT is the rain sensor wipers. Why can't I just buy the parts and plug and play. Makes no sense to me. Sell us parts. We want to help you guys help us to make you money.

C.

·
Registered
7 Posts
After reading the many reviews of the Caliber SRT-4 I am pleased with the vehicle, however it looks like the choice of not offering a traditional limited slip differential and lighter wheels may have been a mistake.

Have you given any thoughts to possibly offering a regular limited slip option for the Caliber SRT4?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Why was the 'unofficial' concept cuda shown @ SEMA instead of the in-house one? Loved it either way!!

At this years Sema Show, a Two Door Charger was shown. I know it was a custom job. Is there any possiblity that it will be officially made by Dodge?
I saw that one, West coast customs did it. Looked great. Build it.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I just wanted to say Hi. I know I don't say much, but I do read all YOU have to say and all the answers you give. Thank You gsjoe aka sgt hemi

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello SRT engineers here's one of the questions of the month (I am the designated question poster for several GCSRT members that can't make it tonight)
Subject Grand Cherokee SRT8's
Front axles.
7.9 inch ring gears, 3.73 ratios.
Is there any other Chrysler vehicle that we can use to get a deeper (say 4.11 ratio) from?

I.E Dodge Durango or early small pickup other AWD.

If not ,can you answer who is the axle supplier for these vehicles that we may approach them to cut new gears for us.

We have successfully addressed the rear axle limitations by designing a new axle around the Ford 9 inch which gives us lots of rear options, now we somehow have to address the front. Given the real estate available there isn't alot of options.
Any help would be much appreciated.

Second question is which SRT vehicle has the higest fuel pump flow And working PSI? ( We do have our Whipple blower applications that need to be addressed)

Last Question, On our returnless fuel systems how much fuel vapor can the system hold until it throws a MIL?
We also are working on return systems also.

Thank You.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Who can I contact about a problem I had with my SRT-10? The battery split open and caused paint damage. It took the dealer 6 weeks to "fix" it. Then another 6 weeks to really fix it.

I have called the 800 number with no luck. I also mailed in a letter with no response. Three months to fix a small problem is a joke. Is there anyone there at Dodge that cares?

Thanks,

Doug

·
Registered
65 Posts
I am looking for information regarding the serialized 1:24 scale model of the Super Bee that many Bee owners received. There does not seem to be any rhyme or reason as to who got them and how fast. For a lucky some, the models just showed up on their doorstep. However, there are dozens (maybe hundreds) of Bee owners that have not received their model and are desperately looking for information. I have talked with my dealership and Dodge customer service. (both could not help me). Someone at Dodge has to have information on this. Please forward any information to us. Thanks! :)

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
I've got a list of questions, pick whatever you want, I can't attend live.

1. '08 Shocks - can they be retrofitted to '06s and '07s?
2. Were there any other changes to the suspension for '08?
3. Can the '08 door panels and/or center console be swapped into the '06/07s?
4. My sunroof glass seems to rattle inside it's frame, not the assembly. Is this a known problem?
5. Will constant operating temps of 180 degrees (180 t-stat mod) cause any harm i.e. will it run "rich" and harm the rings or cats?
6. How much horsepower variance is seen in production 6.1 engines?
7. What is the horsepower at 6500, 6750 and 7000 rpms? Does the torque fall off severely?
8. What are the most common failures of components during the SRT TE (extreme track duty)?
9. What are the recommended alignment measurements for road circuit duty?
10. For the drag strip?
11. Link for the SRT-8 Mopar parts - last I checked the website is very cumbersome and not intuitive at all.

Apologies for breaking the 1 question rule - I can never attend live so I thought I would throw this out.

Thank you so much, SRT Engineers!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Srt 8 Jeep process chip/ flash

I have a 2008 srt8 gc. I just installed the cat back exhaust and the cold air in take from mopar. I would like to here is the diablo or henessy computer? Flash upgrade is worth it? what is your idea on them? Are there any other companies you would suggest.

·
Registered
55 Posts
EVIC QUESTION,
I cannot read the EVIC display on my 06 Magnum on brightly lit (i.e. sunny) days. Turning on the lights and adjusting the interior lights to parade mode does not help.

Is there any way for the EVIC display to be adjusted or "flashed" to make the display more visible?

Thanks,
DonK

·
Registered
2 Posts
can you give us app production numbers of the caliber srt4 for the next couple of years, and is this covered under the unlimited drivetrain warrenty

thanks

·
Registered
19 Posts
A lot of people are getting excessive amounts of puddling or oil in the intake manifold from the PCV system on the 6.1 V8. There was talk in the past about a revised PCV Valve. Was this revised to reduce this condition?? Can this PCV valve be replaced under warranty? How do we ensure we are getting the revised PCV Valve and not "old" stock of the previous design? Thanks guys

·
Registered
140 Posts
The way the SRT8 fuel system is designed it leads to the idea that it will go lean on the right hand fuel rail under heavy load situations. Injector 1 is the last one to get feed fuel thus creating possible engine failure if goes too lean becuase of this issus. Has this issus been looked at and if so is there a solution? Why weren’t the fuel rails feed via a 'T' fitting then to each fuel rail seperately instead on jumping from one rail to another? Thanks for your time.

1 - 20 of 167 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.