Charger Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
I've been stubbornly waiting for mine to change by itself, but so far it hasn't. Perhaps it's because it doesn't have NAV? Guess I'll change it myself. I suppose I could keep the Miata on DST and the Charger on standard time? That way all I'd have to do is look out the window and if it's hot out there and I'm in the Miata, the time would be correct and if I'm in the Charger subtract an hour?

Naw, I'll change it I guess. What else do I have going on at the moment? Besides making supper....

·
Registered
700 Posts
I've been stubbornly waiting for mine to change by itself, but so far it hasn't. Perhaps it's because it doesn't have NAV? Guess I'll change it myself. I suppose I could keep the Miata on DST and the Charger on standard time? That way all I'd have to do is look out the window and if it's hot out there and I'm in the Miata, the time would be correct and if I'm in the Charger subtract an hour?

Naw, I'll change it I guess. What else do I have going on at the moment? Besides making supper....
You're not alone with not much going on at the moment. I went out to the mailbox & took a 15 minute walk also. I felt like getting in the car & taking a drive, but where would I go? Guess I could just take a drive, but would that be against our state's stay at home order since I wouldn't be going out for essentials. I'll just wait till 6:00am tomorrow when a legit trip to get food is needed.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Have you guys got Sirius? You can check the settings menu and see if the clock is set to change with the sat signal. If it isn't, it won't change on its own.

Just a thought.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I had XM until the trial subscription timed out earlier this month. But the clock did update twice during the trial period, just in the wrong direction. And it updated recently without XM service, in the wrong direction.

My new radio arrived yesterday and i take the car to the dealer to get it swapped out tomorrow, but won't know until next time change if that fixed the time change issue along with the screen blackout and backup camera blue screen.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I had XM until the trial subscription timed out earlier this month. But the clock did update twice during the trial period, just in the wrong direction. And it updated recently without XM service, in the wrong direction.

My new radio arrived yesterday and i take the car to the dealer to get it swapped out tomorrow, but won't know until next time change if that fixed the time change issue along with the screen blackout and backup camera blue screen.
Hi @ONEZ ST - If you are in need of any additional assistance after addressing this with your dealer, please do not hesitate to follow up with us via PM.

Mark
DodgeCares

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Thanks for the offer Mike. The dealer installed the new multi radio unit (part number 68396538-AC) this morning to fix the intermittent screen blackout and back-up blue-screen which were the reasons it was replaced. Everything appears to be functioning properly now. They set the time manually on the new unit, so we'll just wait until the next time change to see how the clock responds.

Erik

21 - 27 of 27 Posts