Charger Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys, Can anyone suggest a good quality exterior detailer in the Cleveland area? I'm in Parma so maybe some where close but any suggestions will do. Looking for someone who I can trust to clean and wax exterior correctly without swirls and streaks. Also hopefully someone thats not gonna break the bank either. I've got a Black Pearl R/T so it important that its done right.

I was doing it myself but recently had back surgery and even though I'm getting around, that just too much work for me right now:( . Even just washing her is a pain in the back, lol.

Thanks in advance!!!!!

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Hey Guys, Can anyone suggest a good quality exterior detailer in the Cleveland area? I'm in Parma so maybe some where close but any suggestions will do. Looking for someone who I can trust to clean and wax exterior correctly without swirls and streaks. Also hopefully someone thats not gonna break the bank either. I've got a Black Pearl R/T so it important that its done right.

I was doing it myself but recently had back surgery and even though I'm getting around, that just too much work for me right now:( . Even just washing her is a pain in the back, lol.

Thanks in advance!!!!!
Hay ParmaR/T

I work at a Car Dealership and my deatil man does great work and does the same on the side. PM me your number and I will call you with the details.

Regards
Chuck

·
Registered
392 Posts
I should have checked with you Chuck. I had mine done at my local dealer and I wasn't all that impressed. The shop had done good work for me in the past, but the detailer did a C+ job at best when I paid him $150 to detail the car for me.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
I should have checked with you Chuck. I had mine done at my local dealer and I wasn't all that impressed. The shop had done good work for me in the past, but the detailer did a C+ job at best when I paid him $150 to detail the car for me.
Thanks Grey1,

You have seen CHERRY many times and you know what she looks like in person.
I have two different people that do that for me.

Chuck

PS-----ParmaR/T, I will be calling you tonight, yes I am up at 3:52 am.
I went to bed at 11:30 and got up at 2:35am and can not sleep.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts