Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
upholstery cleaner works well (autozone).

·
Vendor
10,366 Posts
Just wondering what you guys have used to clean your seats that aren't leather....
When you go to the stores, you get products that are made off the same bottling line with multiple names on the bottles.

The main ingredient in most of the carpet/fabric cleaners is N-propoxy-propanol. http://www.pesticideinfo.org/Detail_Chemical.jsp?Rec_Id=PC34273

Has a really strong "bite" to it when you inhale it.

We produce a completely safe cleaner for all fabrics that has no harsh chemicals and no water. It lifts the dirt and cleans very well without breathing things that are not good for you longterm. It also doesn't contain any surfactants (ionic or non ionic) so no sticky residue to contend with. This is why when you clean something with these cleaners, it gets dirty over and over again QUICKLY!

Our preferred product is QuantumBlue Fabric and Vinyl Cleaner. Comes in a quart or gallon jug. Both come with a spray bottle to administer. Nice fresh smell and no bite to breath with no sticky residue.

Just thought I would give you another option here.:bigthumb:

Regards,
Brian
BND Automotive LLC:driving:
440-821-9040

·
Premium Member
5,531 Posts
I just ordered BND's fabric cleaner and protector along with the vinyl/rubber cleaner and protector, I'll post my review as soon as I use it. Though after talking to Brian on the phone, I have no doubt in my mind this stuff will work.

I'm going to give it the test run of its life on my friend's car first, he hasn't cleaned his interior in over a year and he's got stains and all sorts of gunk, so if it can make a major improvement on his car, then consider me a consistent buyer.

·
Vendor
10,366 Posts
I just ordered BND's fabric cleaner and protector along with the vinyl/rubber cleaner and protector, I'll post my review as soon as I use it. Though after talking to Brian on the phone, I have no doubt in my mind this stuff will work.

I'm going to give it the test run of its life on my friend's car first, he hasn't cleaned his interior in over a year and he's got stains and all sorts of gunk, so if it can make a major improvement on his car, then consider me a consistent buyer.
Steve, Your 3 products went out today and should be there Monday. Had all 3 made and in stock so it's all good!:rocker:

Regards,
Brian
BND Automotive LLC:driving:
440-821-9040

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts