Charger Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It`s been awhile here in Texas for good washing and cleaning weather. So I had the chance today and took advantage. Have me a new add-on - the Billet Tech catch can...

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
OOPS FORGOT THE CATCH CAN

Anyone have an extra blue hose end? I am one short - daumn

Scott

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Nothing better than a freshly cleaned car on a sunny day! The car looks great! What kind of grill is that?

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wife named the car...I am always messing with it...lol

The grill is a Mopower grill from Danko Direct

Thnax
Scott

·
Registered
334 Posts
Your ride looks amazing man! All the small little details really set it off...my favorite is the "R/T" emblem in the trunk :lol: Sweet pics!

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanx
The R/T emblem is a "little" something I did when I broke my foot and was BORED as heck.

Scott

·
Registered
365 Posts
Awesome car! Excellent job in making it your own. Very original. Sweet.:rockon:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Bad azz pix Scott. love the grill and the engine bay details. Where did you get the engine cover, because the stock engine cover on my R/T and was where I could pick up one more the SRT8 covers? You can PM me the link if you want of if you want to keep you mods a secret thats cool to (but not as cool as sharing your finds).

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bad azz pix Scott. love the grill and the engine bay details. Where did you get the engine cover, because the stock engine cover on my R/T and was where I could pick up one more the SRT8 covers? You can PM me the link if you want of if you want to keep you mods a secret thats cool to (but not as cool as sharing your finds).
You talking about the engine covers? I got them from someone LX forums. He does good work and I highly recomend him.

The stainless HEMI letters I bought from someone that used part of a kit. I forget who the kit was made by but I will research it in a bit.

I don`t mind sharing info - that is what the forums are all about.

Scott

·
Registered
338 Posts
Looks great man! I love the CF details. Mine is the same color so I might be "steeling" some of your look there. The B & C pillars I like the most.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts