Charger Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice day outside so cleaned up the car, with a little help of my 2 year old nephew, Aidan, who is fascinated with "Uncles Car". Let me know what you think! Also, im out of soap and on the market for something good, im looking for recommendations!

:beerchug:

My little helper, he was carrying the bucket around and holding the hose!

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
Nice and clean!

Soap---->Meguiar's Gold Class. :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
Nice pics. I like the meguiar's gold class.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will look into this soap!

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
Meguairs makes good stuff in general. Can't really go wrong with them.

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Looks awesome man. Now bring that Torred up here to Carlisle and join the fun! :driving:

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Very nice!
My niece looks about the same age is also fascinated with my car. Always asking if she can go inside to drive.

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
man your car looks really good bro!!! :thumbusp:

·
Super Moderator
11,623 Posts
Nice day outside so cleaned up the car, with a little help of my 2 year old nephew, Aidan, who is fascinated with "Uncles Car". Let me know what you think! Also, im out of soap and on the market for something good, im looking for recommendations!
Looks good.

When it comes to soap, I use whatever is on sale. I've bought everything from cheap stuff to meguair's, and I have never noticed a difference between any of them.

I spent ALL DAY Wednesday cleaning and waxing (2 coats) my car, and wanted to take some pics because it was the best my car has ever looked, then I realized I left my camera at my in-laws 2 weeks ago when we were there for a family function.

:rolleyes2:

-=FLEX=-

·
Registered
7,627 Posts
Looks great bro. I try not to use soap at all on my car, since most of the time, I am just washing off dust. Soap will wash off the wax on my car. If I do use soap, I used Adams. Great stuff.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hmmm ive been using Rain X soap with some sort of beads in it, i think they were supposed to be wax beads but it didnt make very good suds...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts