Charger Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received my Billet catch can today. What a fine piece of equipment. Talk about quality. Is it necessary to periodically clean the material in the top part of the can? There does not appear to be any way to open up the top part. But could you rinse it with gasoline to clean it up? And if so, how often? Or, just leave it alone?:confused:

·
Premium Member
28,730 Posts
i know you can take it apart with a very small allen wrench (there are 2 allen bolts holding the screen on). BT does make great products. i purchased a catch can from them but after putting it on I decided to take it off. i would like something with less hoses showing... i just thought it looked out of place in my engine compartment.

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
B/T makes great stuff. ans the only thing you need to do is check the can after a couple hundred miles to see how full it is. that way you can judge how many thousands of miles you can drive before it's full and has to be cleaned out. NOW the screen in the top has a piece of HIGH QUALITY steel wool behind it and doesnt relly have to be replaced-but-if you fell like you want to replace it when you clean the can out all you need to do is replace it with a stainless steel [chore boy] pad from any hardware or super market. they also make them in copper. but thats not really needed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts