Charger Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tried searching around but can't find any solid answers. Sorry if this has been answered already.

Is there a way to keep our backends a bit cleaner? Will the rear air difuser do the trick? It just blows my mind how fast the backend of the chargers gets dirty. I think I am just like many of you and keep microfiber and detail spray on hand, but there has to be a better way then a quick wipe every 2 miles...lol

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
219 Posts
i had the rear spoiler a week ago, dont change anything, you are right, back get dirty big time
sure is aerodinamics,

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
i've got a spoiler and an air diffuser and my back end is ALWAYS dirty. its like a curse. the problem for me is the lip on the top of the bumper. its terrible how dirt just collects there. is that where urs always get dirty? and so far i find the best thing to do is to just wipe it off all the time

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump any others got ideas or comments

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
i think the main reason the top part of my bumper kept getting dirty is because water would sit there. then it would dry and leave this white crap. i dont really think anything would fix it unless u changed the shape of the bumper so the water would flow back and off the car instead of toward the trunk. but thats all speculation. splash guards are the only other thing i can think of but i dont think they'd do much for the back of the car

1 - 6 of 6 Posts