Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He was on another forum called dropNdrag. He was selling some control arms for a 96 dodge ram which i have. Anyway, long story short he screwed me out of 500$. He made up some big story about him getting thrown in jail. That's why i had not got my stuff yet. But once he got out he said he would send them for sure well that was the last i heard from him. That was 3 months ago.

So if anyone here knows this guy can you get a hold of him for me.

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
So this is your first post? You might be 100% correct or 100% full of sh1t, we have nothing to base it on since this is your first post. Good luck but most of us on this board don't take a post like this at face value.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah well i have been trying to get ahold of him for 3 months and finally found him. You can belive me or not i have all of the PM"S between both of us. I know his name and everything i just want to find out why he ****ed me over. I have e-mailed him a bunch and haven't heard back from him. And know i see that he is posting on this forum and the chevy camaro forum too.

·
Premium Member
11,698 Posts
so, figure out where he lives and file a police report. Theft is theft.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am pretty sure he does not live at the same place anymore. I just thought i would post about it here to see if he would answer me back,plus i live in alberta so i don't i could file a report on someone down in carolina or where ever he is now.

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
I dunno man that guy seemed pretty cool when he was active on this forum. He seemed like pretty knowledgeable person. He hasn't been on here for a while either so maybe something did happen to him. But then again this is internet you just never know.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know he was a nice guy to me too but i noticed he has been posting on here since june and he stopped replying to me in late april early june. And i saw that he was active on the camaro site just 2 days ago. So i don't know what his deal is i am just trying to get a hold of him to see what his deal is.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts