Charger Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went down to the DUB Car Show and Concert this afternoon in Cincinnati. I saw some very nice Chargers and other vehicles. Gave me some good ideas for which direction I wanna go with my Charger as far as stereo mods, rims, tires and appearance. Also, ran into a fellow Charger owner from C-Bus (forgot to write down his name). He had one of only 2 Chargers competing for trophies and money. I had never seen his Charger before but he said he lives on the eastside (opposite from me) so I could see how we never ran into each other on the road. His Charger is the one with the 2-tone (red/black), the other 2-tone car was done by a custom shop in 'Nati (blue/black). The interior on the blue one was sick. Very surprised that there was not a single shop from C-Bus at the show. Guess 'Nati is where its cracking if you wanna get your car hooked up...

Attachments

·
Registered
723 Posts
I like the paint on the red/black charger.

·
Premium Member
5,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here are some more Charger pics . . . . . .

2. Mr. Clean/Bud Light Charger (also black/red)
3. Vida signing autographs

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here are some more Charger pics . . . . . . (last ones)

4. 50Cent Charger (black R/T)
5. The Game Charger (red R/T)
6. Magnum with awesome hood graphics

Attachments

·
Registered
242 Posts
If I'm right the red and black two tone is actually the car that is in the T.I. music video What You Know.

Also, maybe it's just me but the painted pillars and mirrors on the Game's Charger look like crap.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Nice Pic's

Some of us in Chicago are taking our LX's to the show. Should be fun first time going to something like this.

·
Premium Member
5,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
scarbrs said:
Nice Pic's

Some of us in Chicago are taking our LX's to the show. Should be fun first time going to something like this.
Thanks! Get some pics at the Chicago show and post them......I am curious to see what kind of cars show up there. DUB will obviously bring the celebrity and promo vehicles but curious what kind of work local area shops are doing.

·
Premium Member
5,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1 - 11 of 11 Posts