61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So who all has plans to be at Carlisle?

Dan

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup, that's what I'm talking about. Anyone from here going?

Dan

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
In. Been attending since 2004 in different cars and trucks. In this year with the Superbee

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm going down for Friday, but as a tater, not showing the Charger.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Just registered...I'll be there Saturday unless sh*tty weather called for all day....See you there. Glad to hear you'll be taking the Bee Scott!

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Just registered...I'll be there Saturday unless sh*tty weather called for all day....See you there. Glad to hear you'll be taking the Bee Scott!
Yep, took the Viper last year, so the Bee gets some love this year! Cool, see you there. Looks like we're parked about where we were in 2012, not by the car corral like last year.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Went to the show for about 3 hours today and will go back for another 4-5 Sunday. So many cars, if Chrysler built it, it is there!
The Hellcat is an awesome machine. You have to hear it in person to appreciate how mean it sounds.
I took a Challenger SRT for a test drive, but you only drive it for about 5 minutes around the lot after filling out the same survey 3 times. Still it was pretty cool, I can't see me buying an SRT just so I can either drive it 55 MPH or less or get a fistful of tickets. I drive the RT too fast as is.
I have to admit I haven't been impressed with the 2015 Charger design. I think it looks too much like the Dart. The Dart looks good for a sporty economy car, but I don't want an economy looking Charger. It looks better in person, especially with the front bumper mid section painted body color. The rounded corners make it look smaller and imported IMO.
I'll probably drive the Shaker tommorrow. I'll post a couple pics Sunday night.

Dan

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was there on Friday, saw that Hellcat tearing it up! Damn it does sound nasty! I always love looking at the old Mopar iron, some pristine examples. The new Chally's were out in full force, but I was a little disappointed at the Charger turn out. All in all was a great time.

Dan

·
Registered
89 Posts
This isn't my video, but this looks like it was fun!

·
Registered
561 Posts
I wouldn't mind going this year. I've been planning on going since 2005...still haven't made it.

That's ten years ago! Time doesn't fly, it WARPS!

·
Registered
89 Posts
I'll be there on the 11th. Last year I stayed about 35 minutes east of Carlisle at Country Inn & Suites in Chambersburg for $135 a night reserved just 3 days prior.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 14 of 14 Posts