Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 302 Posts

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Get your motel room now. The rooms are dissappearing and the rates are going up! I got mine this past August. The people who get the best, closer rooms and rates are the ones who plan a year in advance. I know its months away, but good planning now will save you alot later. Online registration should be on Carlisle's website after the first of the year. Do it now!!! See you there. :grin:

www.carsatcarlisle.com

(can someone please make this post sticky and unsticky the other Carlisle post?)

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
I've already got my reservations at the Hampton Inn (where they normally have the pre-show show).

I keep checking the Carlisle website to see if registration is open...but no joy. Why do that have the registration link up if you can't register. :errf:

Get your motel room now. The rooms are dissappearing and the rates are going up! I got mine this past August. The people who get the best, closer rooms and rates are the ones who plan a year in advance. I know its months away, but good planning now will save you alot later. Online registration should be on Carlisle's website after the first of the year. Do it now!!! See you there. :grin:

www.carsatcarlisle.com

(can someone please make this post sticky and unsticky the other Carlisle post?)

·
Registered
202 Posts
New Car, New Section

Been there Spectating.............
Been there with the Fieros............
Been there with the Volkswagens....................
Been there with the Crossfires................
Now will be there with the Charger.................

Actually I have lost track how many times I have been there!!

IT IS THE GTG TO MAKE!!!!!!!!:knockout:

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
Been there Spectating.............
Been there with the Fieros............
Been there with the Volkswagens....................
Been there with the Crossfires................
Now will be there with the Charger.................

Actually I have lost track how many times I have been there!!

IT IS THE GTG TO MAKE!!!!!!!!:knockout:
Were you there this year?

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've already got my reservations at the Hampton Inn (where they normally have the pre-show show).

I keep checking the Carlisle website to see if registration is open...but no joy. Why do that have the registration link up if you can't register. :errf:
The registration link is always up. Carlisle has many event throughout the year. They use the same link for all the pre-registrations usually. They just finished up this year a few weeks ago. Now they will update things over the winter. They even have the 2009 event schedual up too. (somewhere on there) :)

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
The registration link is always up. Carlisle has many event throughout the year. They use the same link for all the pre-registrations usually. They just finished up this year a few weeks ago. Now they will update things over the winter. They even have the 2009 event schedual up too. (somewhere on there) :)
I saw the 2009 schedule. It's already posted in the Calendar of Events on my website. :D

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Me too. Made 'em in August for all three shows I attend (Ford, Mopar, and All Trucks.)

Registration *should* be up by next month - I remember registering in December last year.

·
Registered
202 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
926 Posts
I was there. It was a GREAT time. I am looking forward to 08. I am hoping for it to be even bigger and better.:grin: :grin: :grin:

·
Registered
363 Posts
i go there a lot,over the past few years. i have to say last's years was good, but it could have used some more Chargers, 300's were a plenty. I hope this years has more moded Chargers. Hope to see you all there

·
Registered
805 Posts

www.carsatcarlisle.com

How would you compare this show to the Mopar Nationals in Columbus, Ohio? I've been going to the Ohio show for 17 years now, never been to the Carlisle show.

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
How would you compare this show to the Mopar Nationals in Columbus, Ohio? I've been going to the Ohio show for 17 years now, never been to the Carlisle show.
Carlisle is more focused on car showing and displays and such. Rare cars and older cars. All Mopars are there. They have a huge swap meet as well. I believe the Mopar Nats in Ohio is more focused on racing. I don't know as I have never been to the Nats in Ohio.

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Me too. Made 'em in August for all three shows I attend (Ford, Mopar, and All Trucks.)

Registration *should* be up by next month - I remember registering in December last year.
Big party at the Hampton. I am there too. :grin:

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
That's me - the party animal. Usually dozing off by 9pm........:lol:

·
Registered
193 Posts
the last time I was at carlisle I showed my '70 charger and ended up getting on dennis gage's show "my classic car" with my 70.....it was pretty cool....my question for those of you who have been there the last few years is: do they allow golf carts for handicapped? they used to allow them but then they wouldnt allow it any more and thats why i stopped going......my mother has MS and she cant get around that big place too well without one.........

·
Registered
202 Posts
the last time I was at carlisle I showed my '70 charger and ended up getting on dennis gage's show "my classic car" with my 70.....it was pretty cool....my question for those of you who have been there the last few years is: do they allow golf carts for handicapped? they used to allow them but then they wouldnt allow it any more and thats why i stopped going......my mother has MS and she cant get around that big place too well without one.........
I would contact admin and ask that question. I don't think you can take YOUR cart, but I do know THEY have motorized vehicles available.
How they are reserved you must ask.
Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
I saw a number of electric wheel chairs there, and a few carts, but I don't know whose they were, if they were brought in or had to be rented, etc.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
That's me - the party animal. Usually dozing off by 9pm........:lol:
better get your reservations at the hampton so you can party till 8:59 and then run to your room:biggrin:

1 - 20 of 302 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.