Charger Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Since the Charger is a new "hot" car, it's unlikely that they will be offering any great incentives on it for a while. I did, however, hear on the radio today that GM has been kicking a** with their "Employee Discount for Everyone" program. As a result, Chrysler may be forced to come up with a promotion of their own if they want to compete.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
manofsteelCHARGER said:
i dont know what the rates were with chrysler but my bank here did for 4.9
Oh, I'm planning on getting quotes from my credit union and maybe CapitalOne, which I'm sure will be lower. But what's to stop someone from financing with Chrysler, getting the rebates/incentives (if offered), then re-financing 3 months later, with another lender. As long as there's no pre-payment penalty, you get the rebate(s) AND a lower rate. This is what my brother-in-law did when he got his Magnum.

·
Registered
153 Posts
My employer's credit union gave me 4.45% for 3 yrs, 4.75% for 4 yrs, 4.99 for 5 yrs. The best Chrysler Financial could give me was 4.79% for 3 yrs, so I went with my credit union.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I asked about it, and they gave me 6.75 (something close to that) which was there prefered rate. To get that though you had to have a 750 credit score. Sounds high to me, so I will go through my bank which is 4.75%.

edward

·
Registered
662 Posts
I was able to get 4.49% for 5 yrs :D (from the local credit union)

I'll probably pay it off before that even. No penalty in Nevada :cool:

·
Registered
245 Posts
My dealer quoted me 4.9% for 5 years, thru CHrysler Credit, last week when I ordered my Daytona.

·
Registered
82 Posts
AFcharger said:
I asked about it, and they gave me 6.75 (something close to that) which was there prefered rate. To get that though you had to have a 750 credit score. Sounds high to me, so I will go through my bank which is 4.75%.

edward
The 6.75 was the same thing I was told too for people who have a 740 or better credit score.

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
credit union is always the way to go if you have on

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Since the Charger is a new "hot" car, it's unlikely that they will be offering any great incentives on it for a while. I did, however, hear on the radio today that GM has been kicking a** with their "Employee Discount for Everyone" program. As a result, Chrysler may be forced to come up with a promotion of their own if they want to compete.
You can get $3500.00 rebate on the 5.7 Chrager up until July 31.

Check it out......... http://www.edmunds.com/new/2007/dod...incentives.html?vdp=off&setzip=78414&state=TX

1 - 13 of 13 Posts