·
Registered
1,612 Posts
im hoping to make it to this, but it wont be til sunday, looks like a good time

·
Vendor
10,364 Posts
That black 69 is hot.

Gladiator, any 1969 Charger is Hot. The whole car was done right.....kinda like the SRT8 ya know!

Thanks
Brian :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
Greg, Thanks for the tease. See everyone tomorrow.

·
Registered
854 Posts
I am not complaining, but 35x10^3720348 Mopars are at the show and you take like 7 pictures..

Thanks for the tease, lol.

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am not complaining, but 35x10^3720348 Mopars are at the show and you take like 7 pictures..

Thanks for the tease, lol.
I have taken almost 300 pictures so far in the three days. I have added a few more on my link. I'll add more later after I get home, I just don't want to spend my entire time at Carlisle on the computer. :driving:

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
well its a go for me tomorrow, i hope to see you there! I should get up there between 10 and 11am...

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well its a go for me tomorrow, i hope to see you there! I should get up there between 10 and 11am...

Cool! Were near the PT Cruisers/Neons/etc. Near gate 6. We have our own tent that your welcome to set up camp at. Are you going to register your Daytona? You can park right with us then. See you tomorrow. :driving:

·
Registered
907 Posts
pix are awesome, thanx for sharring especially that i couldnt make it... Cant wait for more!!

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Added more pictures to my link in my original post. I took second place in the Charger R/T/Daytona class! It was an awesome weekend! Can't wait for 2010! :driving:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts