Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. Soooo this year i'm hopping to put the triger sell of my old rims and get some 22's.

I was thinking of the chrome srt rims that came on the chargers (or the replicas).

But now i'm thinking about the chally chrome ones. Anyone have them on there charger ? Would like to see how they look.

What you guys think of them ?
http://c2.api.ning.com/files/7fgmjC...*MkNTabw3rLIqeLEp7GwMm4tY/Challenger_Rims.jpg

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
I dont really like chrome.

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
The black chrome versions are nicer IMO.

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
They would look good against red too.

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
Subscribed. I would like to see what it looks like on a charger, but its deff not my style. I like the blk powdercoated wheels

·
Registered
18 Posts
A buddy of mine just purchased a 2010 SRT Challenger and put aftermarket rims on it. He has offered me the stock SRT 20's that were on the Chally for a really good price but not sure if I want them or not. I currently have black Zinic 20's on the Charger and would like to stay with black wheels. I guess if I had a better idea what powder coating the Chally's SRT wheels would cost it would make my decision easier. Guess I should make some calls. :D Would love to see pics of the wheels on a Charger though!

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
add one in your sig...:cowsmile:
Tried it didn't work, guess cause it was straight from my comp and not from photobucket or those other sites, i'll put some up later.

get black rims dude!
Whats going on areetee ? :beer_yum:
Nah i like the shine of the chrome :D

A buddy of mine just purchased a 2010 SRT Challenger and put aftermarket rims on it. He has offered me the stock SRT 20's that were on the Chally for a really good price but not sure if I want them or not. I currently have black Zinic 20's on the Charger and would like to stay with black wheels. I guess if I had a better idea what powder coating the Chally's SRT wheels would cost it would make my decision easier. Guess I should make some calls. :D Would love to see pics of the wheels on a Charger though!
Gladiator has them..I think..Ask him he might post a few pics, or check out some of his posts he might have them. I've seen it and it looks sick :driving:

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
I think they would look alright but im not a fan of chrome... just my opinion though

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
Wheel Workz quoted me $450 each to powder coat my stock '06 SRT wheels to be like the '08 Superbee (black pockets, polished face).

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
My rims are aluminum but they are the Challenger style.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts