Charger Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how does the chin spoiler attach to the front bumper? does it just use 3M tape or is it screwed on or what? I love the look of it and I think it would make a nice addition to my Charger

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Bolt on. You would need to line it up, drill the holes and bolt it on or use the rivets it comes with.....

·
Registered
6,701 Posts
you just need to line it up and mark your holes and drill. it comes with plastic rivets, but your better off using small nuts and bolts. you could go either way. good luck - jimmy

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
you just need to line it up and mark your holes and drill. it comes with plastic rivets, but your better off using small nuts and bolts. you could go either way. good luck - jimmy

X2, no sense in buying a tool you might only use once. Get some from a local hardware store and you'll be in business

·
Registered
334 Posts
Basically what everyone else said...put some painter's tape underneath the front where you are going to drill, line up the spoiler (helps if you have two other people holding either end) and mark the holes, drill said holes, and affix the spoiler with the plastic rivets with a plastic rivet gun (you'll probably have to order one online unless you have a fantastic hardware store close by). Others have used bolts which will work just fine too and will save you some cash on the gun. Very easy to install and well worth it for the finished look!

·
Registered
291 Posts
I painted mine to match my car and then I went to a body shop and played dumb, told the guy I need it for like 2 mins after all the holes were drilled and ready to go and how could he say no? I offered 10 bones for some lunch, but he wouldnt take it. Use the rivets they work so much quicker and better if you have the rivet gun.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts