Charger Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi...name's Falcon...I live in SoCal and I'm a newbie to the Charger world. My wife and I have been driving Dodge/Ram trucks and Japanese cars for the last 35 yrs. together and we're both having a mid life crisis so we're going to forgo the practical choice of a Grand Cherokee this time and have some fun.
We're planning on ordering a new '17 SRT in a week or so, probably in Billet/black/red belts and am contemplating some basic mods: BT catch can, strut brace etc. This car will be my wife's everyday driver...mine on some (?) weekends...at least hopefully. One of the things I'm thinking about is is how to prevent damage to my chin spoiler (?) from scraping on driveways, curbs, etc. I'm sure this is an issue of varying importance for most SRT owners and I was wondering what, if anything you guys have done for this and was hoping for some ideas. I know it's out of sight and not a huge deal but I would just as soon alleviate the problem if possible. I was thinking of somehow attaching a piece of 1/8" plastic to the underside or perhaps coating the area with bed liner material....but other than that I'm not sure what, if anything is available. Seems like someone should make a thin, un-obtrusive, easy to attach guard for this purpose. I kind of like the plastic guard idea but one would have to attach it firmly somehow. Of course it would still scrape but you wouldn't be scraping a painted piece. Anyway...just thinking about stuff. Thanks for this forum and I look forward to the day when Lynda and I will be "official" members. Thanks for any help...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts