Charger Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
One of my last planned exterior mods is complete. I installed the Chin Spoiler and am happy with the results. I was a bit concerned about how the matte black piece would look on a shiney black bumper, but it compliments the grill perfectly. Now, all I need is to save up my dog cookies for a Flowmaster Cat Back and I'll be set! I snapped a quick photo so that I don't get flamed.

·
Registered
467 Posts
looks great, just ordered one yesterday from mpsc

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Looks great, I have one(uninstalled), but I'm kinda changing my mind and liking the MoPower spoiler. Both are great additions to the Charger though.:grin:

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Looks good. And that hood is awesome looking brother.

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Looks great, I have one(uninstalled), but I'm kinda changing my mind and liking the MoPower spoiler. Both are great additions to the Charger though.:grin:
WANT TO SELL IT :smile: :cool: :D

·
Registered
342 Posts
Any tips for the installation? I have mine still waiting to be installed lol

·
Registered
585 Posts
Looks great Beasst. I like the mods you've chosen. I've chosen similar ones. How do you like the Toyo tires? I'm considering putting them on some new rims I've ordered-though I'm concerned about how well they would do in the winter. Which ones are they, the S/Ts' or 4's, or other?

Zandian

·
Registered
199 Posts
Looks good and makes a big difference I think.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Looks great eh!!

I just put one on last week and colour mached it.

Makes a big diff..

·
Premium Member
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Looks great Beasst. I like the mods you've chosen. I've chosen similar ones. How do you like the Toyo tires? I'm considering putting them on some new rims I've ordered-though I'm concerned about how well they would do in the winter. Which ones are they, the S/Ts' or 4's, or other?

Zandian
Thanks for the kind comments.

I haven't driven the Charger in the Winter so I can't really say how they'd perform. I did have one harrowing experience with hydroplaning that scared the sh*t out me. It was the only time I drove in the rain so I don't know if I can make a blanket statement, but I wasn't terribly impressed with the wet pavement performance. Other than that, they're solid tires.

The jury is still out on the wheels. I'm not sure that I like the look and may go to a 5-spoke brushed aluminum wheel in the near future if I can sell these at a reasonable price. If and when I make that decision, I'll post them in the FS section with details.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts