Charger Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My 3yr old kid has deemed the new Dodge Avenger a "baby Charger"

It is really demeaning and funny when pulled up along side one with the windows down and he points at it stating "Look a baby Charger" then starts lauging his ass off while the driver and girlfriend look like they just lost their balls!

He also points out small (usually small 13") wheels/tires when he sees them on cars in a parking lot, walks up, examines them then laughs.

Is there some sort of way you would discipline the kid or just allow it because it is funny?

yes, his favorite movie is CARS and by no fault of my own. I hardly see him

·
Registered
415 Posts
It is really demeaning and funny when pulled up along side one with the windows down and he points at it stating "Look a baby Charger" then starts lauging his ass off while the driver and girlfriend look like they just lost their balls!
I doubt if he really cares what your 3 year old thinks....he's probably more worried about his girlfriend having these!!!

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Well, he is right. It's a baby Charger....They look very similar for sure....

- Mark

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
least you know he wont be trying to get you to buy him a rice rocket when he turns 16.

course... in 13 years who knows wtf well be driving.. kinda depressing really. i dont want my super big engine to become a thing of the past.

they need like a ..v8 fuel cell hahaha.. and yes.. of course its possible.. im a quatum physics prof

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
LOL I am 42 & I call it the same thing :) Or a wanna be charger!

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
My 3yr old kid has deemed the new Dodge Avenger a "baby Charger"

He also points out small (usually small 13") wheels/tires when he sees them on cars in a parking lot, walks up, examines them then laughs.

Is there some sort of way you would discipline the kid or just allow it because it is funny?

yes, his favorite movie is CARS and by no fault of my own. I hardly see him
First and foremost...without knowing your situation the hardly seeing him part has to change. A father is too important to only be part time bro. Im sure things are at a minimum for a reason but if you can change that, do it

About the cars....raise his allowance!! hahaha Seriously, teach him the word "Avenger" every time he calls it a baby Charger. When he laughs at the car say "its Mopar kiddo, it rocks" :rockon:

About the tires...hopefully he has the same reaction about 24s and 26s! lol (Sorry all you big wheel guys, I couldnt help it)

Sounds like a great kid, even if you are only in his life for an hour a month, never take it for granted. he will know if you are and you will regret it

Tom

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.