1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NextGenMuscleCars Meet and Greet

Date: Sunday October 7
Time: 2:00pm

Come join other next generation Chargers and Mustangs, as well as other forms of good ol' muscle!

http://www.nextgenmusclecars.com

Message me for questions or details - or check the posted site. Hope to see you there!

·
Registered
951 Posts
How was you turnout for this event? I unfortunately had to work, and we were at minimums, so I wouldn't have been able to take off, even if I wanted to (which I did). I'm not terribly far from there/you, so it would've been nice to meet everyone who attended. Keep me posted for any new/upcoming events plz. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Hey Mike! I ended up making it out to this one myself... Could have used a little more fellow Charger support! I showed up a bit late and the guys were already inside eating, but we had a decent turnout. Id say there were about 10-12 new mustangs out there, an '02 Camaro, and three Charger guys, myself included. We had a Super Bee, a Torred Daytona, and my Sublime. Forgot the camera so I dont have any pics, but it was a good turnout overall, good group of guys.

On another note, I finally got my Borla 125s that I was tellin you about at Hogs and Hemis..... yes the tips are everything and more in person as we talked about! Hahahaha. Hope all is well with you and yours, see you around sometime....

-Pat

·
Registered
951 Posts
Thanks Pat. Yeah, work's been kind of hairy as of late. Last few days of the warm weather (probably the last of it for this year) minimum staff, etc etc. I wanted to take the day off / comp time, but I was uanble to do so. Thanks for the update, glad to hear the turnout was somewhat okay. I'm sure, just like the Hog's -n- Hemi's show, this will increase, as does the ownership & membership. Since that show, I did add those hood struts we all talked about, Samco silicone orange hoses, Wood dash kit (turned out real nice), custom fan mod switch, and I ordered up the Halo's for the tails from AAC and those should be here tomorrow (10/11/07). I'm gonna do my best to install over this weekend. Ttyl.................... Mike

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Sounds good, be sure to update with pics please! By the way, did you or any of the other guys from the H&H show ever look into that big brake kit I told you all about? I remember you guys expressed some interest and if you lost the info, there is a thread about that company going around in the performance section if Im not mistaken. Let me know if you ever decide to make that step! Ill be sure to check that mod out in person, plus lending a helping hand on install if you need it---brakes are my specialty!

-Pat

1 - 5 of 5 Posts