Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any members in the Chicago area interested in starting a Dodge Charger car club. I think it would be cool to have local clubs affiliated with the forum.

·
Registered
481 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I see there is a lot of ny/east coast representation in this forum but I think we can build a strong club here in Chicago. I don't however see many Chargers on our streets, but I know they're out there because the dealer was always sold out when I first tried to buy mine.

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
where have you been looking blue_streak? I don't what part of the city you live in, but I've seen a few up in the north suburbs. There are a ton of Dodge dealerships out there, and they all had at least 5 chargers... most of them R/T's

·
Registered
58 Posts
I've seen several dealers with the RTs, but the SE/SXTs seem to be a bit more limited. Had my first Charger sighting on the street this weekend while in the western suburbs

·
Registered
34 Posts
i'm game northwestern il.in between chicago and rockford i was the first in the subdivision midnight blue pearl R/T now there is another greenis/gray cant remember what they call it. new tail pipes comeing this friday

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
West 'burbs here...

Bartlett, to be exact. I've been seeing Chargers (3-4 per week) since July, so they're out here. I'd certainly be interested in a Greater Chicago Charger Club...

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
I'm right downtown just north of the loop!

However, gas is way too expensive here, so I make business excuses to go to Indiana, Wisconsin, or especially Iowa to gas up :whistle: .

·
Registered
608 Posts
How about somebody planning a meet & greet?? I'm in Naperville. Daytona 1908/4000 here. Hopefully after my MagnaFlow gets put on. LOL

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
man i'd love to meet up with you guys and oogle your cars seeing as i won't have one for about a year :drool:

-george

·
Registered
608 Posts
Nobody seems to be moving on this. Pretty soon my Daytona is gonna be put up for the winter.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I live in the Chicago area and have an inferno red SRT-8 on order. A local club sounds cool.

·
Registered
266 Posts
There is a show this week end in Villa Park. This could be a good place to meet. By the way I'm in Wonder Lake.

Fall Heat III
Car, Truck and Bike Show

Saturday, November 12, 2005
Strat’s Drive-In
231 E. North Ave.
Villa Park, IL
(1/4 mile west of Rt.83/Kingery Hwy)

Rain, Snow or Shine!

Show Hours 9:30am-2:30 pm
Registration 9:00am-1:30 pm

24 Top Flite Trophies
Best of Show Award
Highest Odometer Award
most unique car award
(This is a participant-voted show)
Door Prizes
40/60 Raffle
and whatever other special awards I can dream up

$10 Registration fee

All makes, models and years welcomed

·
Registered
266 Posts
I'm trying to have a get together with the LXForums on a week night or weekend. We could meet somewhere near Woodfield Mall.

·
Registered
266 Posts
How about Sat Dec 10 at RAM Restaurant & Bar in Schaumburg, at 1PM. If I could get a head count of how many it would be helpful. I also posted this on the LXforums.

Address is: 1901 McConnor Parkway. It's near the IKEA.

1. vanillart - 2 people

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
I'll be there (x1).

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
That would be great. I could drop the wife at IKEA.

·
Registered
174 Posts
vanillart said:
How about Sat Dec 10 at RAM Restaurant & Bar in Schaumburg, at 1PM. If I could get a head count of how many it would be helpful. I also posted this on the LXforums.

1. vanillart - 2 people
Are you guys still on for Dec. 10th ??

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
vanillart said:

1. vanillart - 2 people
ARE we still on for this next weekend........I'll be there!

What do we have for a Charger Forum list of attendees so far?

Cmon guys.....Let's make this happened! :wink:

1 - 20 of 72 Posts