Charger Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After hearing it on their website, and my site, does anyone else have any sound clips for the 5.7 that shows how aggressive it sounds? I'm not really feeling the version they have on their website..sounds almost to muted. I'd love something more aggressive but without the drone..any comments or clips?

David

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
I have the Vortex mufflers without any resonators.It is NOT the complete system. But I still cannot get it to load on your site. Maybe if I emailed them to you , you could put them up.
They are an Quicktime format.

Scott

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Scott, are they hosted elsewhere so i can download them from there? I've got a converter that can allow me to host them.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
hey jeeplaw i just wanted to thank you for putting all those clips on the site. thats a really cool thing to do. i was looking at all of them earlier and i was like wow this jeeplaw guy is a beast he posted ALL the videos! so i wanted to say thanks for making that and going out of your way to continue finding clips, it is really noble of you

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No prob man, jeeps used to be a HUGE passion of mine (hence my carryover user name) and now since I've joined the brotherhood (and sisterhood) of chargerowners, i'm just like everyone else who wants to know the next best thing to put on their car.
Sound is soooo subjective so I put some of my website building talent together and put idea into motion. Turned out pretty well..just need more clips :D

I'm slowly leaning towards a cherry bomb setup, with some dmh cutouts for some real loud fun (fun on demand!). But would love more sound impressions before i pull the trigger. My virgin GMG is waiting patiently

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
yea I know what ur sayin. i wanna get an exhaust soo bad but every time i think i'm settled on one and about to buy it i find another one that i think i might like better.

i made a thread about the cherry bombs about a month ago. there is some good info on there but no sound clips. the only clips i've heard, you already have on your site. but u can check it out if u want

http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52312

EDIT: btw the one i am leaning towards recently is the bassani. i've never heard it on a charger but i've heard it on a couple trucks and a mustang and omg it was sooooo amazing. by far the best i've heard, so i am hoping it would sound that good on a charger. what do u think about bassani?

·
Registered
928 Posts
yeah bassani sounds really good on a charger and so does the billy boat. the billy boat is acutally my favorite though clips of that are about the hardest things in the world to find.

and thanks to you jeep for putting this all together. I love the soundclips, I just wish people would put more things up there. too much focus on the magnaflow/flowmaster if you ask me. But dont worry im gonna be submitting something real good this weekend =)

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Scott, did a test upload of one of your clips, and it worked. I'll get around to doing the others later

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nah, it's the format they're in. You didn't do anything wrong :) I'll finish uploading the rest later.

Would you do anything different with your cherry bomb setup if you could go back?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.