Charger Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats goin on guys, I haven't been on the forums in a while so I figured I'd check in. I haven't been around because I was toying with the idea of trading in the Torred for a new Chevy 3/4 diesel since it would be more practical for the weather here in New England.

As of late I've come to my senses and realized I could not possibly part with this car. I love it too much and have too much work into it to just trade it in. My plan is to just buy a winter beater and put the Daytona away for the winter.

That being said I have come up with some BIG plans for the Charger for while it's in storage over the winter. The bad news is I'm not going to tell you what they are, you'll just have to wait and see at M&Gs next spring.:ninja:

Great to be back fellow New Englanders....

Ben

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Whats goin on guys, I haven't been on the forums in a while so I figured I'd check in. I haven't been around because I was toying with the idea of trading in the Torred for a new Chevy 3/4 diesel since it would be more practical for the weather here in New England.

As of late I've come to my senses and realized I could not possibly part with this car. I love it too much and have too much work into it to just trade it in. My plan is to just buy a winter beater and put the Daytona away for the winter.

That being said I have come up with some BIG plans for the Charger for while it's in storage over the winter. The bad news is I'm not going to tell you what they are, you'll just have to wait and see at M&Gs next spring.:ninja:

Great to be back fellow New Englanders....

Ben
Good to have you back Ben. New England Dragway this coming weekend. Big Mopar show.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.