1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
seens a few of them at a dealership here in vegas. Suicide doors however.....sweet...and very different.

·
Registered
702 Posts
seens a few of them at a dealership here in vegas. Suicide doors however.....sweet...and very different.
Now you're talking. Lambo doors are cool and all, but a little gimmicky. You'll also find that people are pretty evenly split on the issue. Half love them and half hate them passionately.

However, I've yet to find someone that doesn't immediately bow down to the suicide doors. They blend in many different car qualities; it gives it a retro, rugged look, while still being classy as hell.

The only downside: lambo doors will cost a fraction (maybe 50%) of what the suicide doors cost. This is almost all on the install side. The parts themselves are near the same price. The lambo bolt-on kits are relatively easy to install and completely reversible. The suicide doors require cutting, welding, and painting. Basically, a lot of work. But DAM! It looks SOOO clean when finished. Waaaay, waaay better than the look of lambo and waaay more functional. Besides, you always look cool opening suicide doors, but you look like a bit of a blowhard when you're opening your lambo doors at 7-11 while getting a slurpee, you know?

·
Registered
338 Posts
Definately.. *Subscribed* I want to see how it looks. I might consider doing this myself... Very unique.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I ordered the kit as well on Monday. you can set it up to sit several different ways. I was looking for 1 way and when he mentioned I would be able to do what I was looking for I ordered it. I ordered mine without there silver coating as I am going to powdercoat it black...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts