Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She got these for me as an anniversary present! I'm very impressed with the quality. They are made out of 24 oz carpet so they are twice as thick and soft as the stock mats. and they look great!! Once I put the mats in, the stock pedals just didnt look right, so I put these in. I think that the pedals look amazing and I've already gotten compliments on them.

Let me know what yall think!!!

·
Registered
230 Posts
I can't really make out the pedals very well, but I think I like them more than the other aftermarket pedals. Can you get any clearer pictures? Also, do you have a link to where I could buy these pedals or get a better look at them?

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
I can't really make out the pedals very well, but I think I like them more than the other aftermarket pedals. Can you get any clearer pictures? Also, do you have a link to where I could buy these pedals or get a better look at them?
X2!!

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How many years? They look good. I got a grill for my b-day. The new guy that just posted got an R/T for his birthday. We got hosed!
it was our 2 year anniversary on the second. what type of grill did u get??

doctor c4, i think the 2nd and 4th pics are pretty good. the pictures show up HUGE on my screen. are they smaller for yall or somethin?? i'll see if i can find a link tho

·
Registered
230 Posts
yah, I can see them, it's just a little dark. I want to see them up close and personal or maybe with a white background so I can really make out the details. Does it say anything on it, or is it just strictly design.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
iight i'll go out and get some more pics and post em. anything for u charger guys lol. it says somethin on em but i cant remember what it is.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Today is my girl and I anniversary too. Can't wait to get home it's either a srt-8 color matched grille or my Volant CAI!! Can't wait to see!!! I'll let you guys know later what it was!!! And for those who care we're at 5 years today.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
We need links to buy both products now. How close does that stichting match the mango?

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Here are some more closer pics. The quality sucks cause i'm out of town and the only camera i got is my cell phone. there was also bad lighting so i was using a flash light.

heres the link for the floor mats, the picture they have on there isnt correct though. they just photoshoped it or something. donato m3- the orange around the daytona matches perfectly. it matches the paint/bezel color a lot better than the stitching in the seat does. i think u can pretty much tell from the pics. i'd really recommend getting the mats.

http://www.autotrucktoys.com/dodge_...rpet-Floor-Mats-wDaytona-Logo-P8638C3654.aspx

the pedals say "RS-1 TUNING" on them. i cannot find them online anywhere. i got them at autozone for 21 dollars. these are not poor quality pedals and they will not fall apart or scratch easily. i got them a month ago (our anniversary was july second) and i've been driving A LOT since then and they still look great! i much prefer the look of these to the 150 set anyways. at autozone they had 3 different sets i was torn between and it took me about 20 minutes to decide on these. install was very easy. took about 15 minutes.

·
Registered
318 Posts
it was our 2 year anniversary on the second. what type of grill did u get??

doctor c4, i think the 2nd and 4th pics are pretty good. the pictures show up HUGE on my screen. are they smaller for yall or somethin?? i'll see if i can find a link tho
Put a black grill on my 06 black R/T. I love the blacked out look. Only other mods are 20" Boyd Smoothie II's, debadged/demolded, painted front emblem color matched brilliant black, and finally an Eibach lower kit. I plan to get a digital camera and I will post pics.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yea man u gotta post pics! i love the blacked out look too. esp. with the big r/t emblem in the grill, it really pops out.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
FYI - the same mats are $10 less at mopar super center, a supporting vendor.

·
Registered
519 Posts
She did good!!!!

Oh, she did very well! She's a good girl.

Especially since quite a few women find it a bit challenging to come up with a REALLY good gift for their man year after year (other than the slippers, tie, or Zippo lighter). LOL.

This looks awesome. I know what I will add to my wish list. Let's see if I'll be so lucky. Our 25th anniversary is in 4 weeks. :wink:

·
Registered
519 Posts
Shocked

How many years? They look good. I got a grill for my b-day. The new guy that just posted got an R/T for his birthday. We got hosed!

My husband got a sewing machine from me, for our anniversary last year. He was totally shocked and speechless (to put it mildly). Little did he know I also got him a Cartier watch. That calmed him down. LOL. Talk about practical joke (pun intended!). Funny part is, he still thinks I was serious. He tells his friends... I can't believe my wife gave me a sewing machine. Each time I overhear it, I have to chuckle.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Happy Anniversary!

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yea i'd be a little surprised if i got a sewing machine. i wouldnt know the first thing to do with it :lol: but yea i'd recommend the mats. they even come with a whole for the little hook thing on the driver side. and yea i knew they were on another site, she might've gotten them from mopar super center, i cant remember, i just found that one first.

·
Registered
230 Posts
now that's commitment, going out to the car with the celly cam and snappin photos of the pedals! I like this guy!

I'll have to head to autozone and check 'em out.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts