Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
There fab man takes 4 door vehicles and makes them 2 doors - he is awesome. He did a 4 dr Range Rover for some PRINCE fron somewhere , ;ast week.

·
Premium Member
3,557 Posts
thats is a pretty cool car..i still like having 4 doors though :)

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
They make cool cars, not sure of the quality of them.

I watched their TV show once. All I can say is they are the biggest bunch of rich losers on the planet!
The acting for the camera was terrible, and if they behaved that way for real, I would not let them customize a spoon let alone a car! If I was concidering a custom job, they would not be on my list.

I felt sorry for Carrol Shelby, when he went there to get a car he has been snooked into letting them build it was almost too embarrasing to watch.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
they are like the world most well known body and custom shop im pretty sure their reputation for quality is stellar

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
These guys were on a couple of Overhaulin' shows too. It looked like they were doing the show in an attempt to try and restore their reputation after "Pimp my Ride". Several times during the show they, along with other cast members, kept making comments like, "this is NOT pimped". Basically, I think the pimp show hurt their reputation to the point that they stopped getting high end clients. In fact, one of the guys basically said it...

I think their quality of work is probably decent, but they're style is just a little too flashy for my taste. I prefer restrained enthusiasm rather than over the top gung ho....

·
Registered
619 Posts
here are some more cool LX's they have done:

also, on "street customs" thursday night, they will be combining a 60's charger with a new charger in the search for the ultimate muscle car. it's on TLC at 10 pm.

and finally, more pics of the car in the first post in case you wanted them:

·
Registered
998 Posts
That's a sweet looking interior on that 2 door

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
tthats the pic on my work computer aside from the paint i think its nice. that vert 300 is perfect though

·
Registered
608 Posts
I like everything except the faux confederate flag.

·
Registered
708 Posts
I would drive it any day of the week! The 300 is sick as well! They just opened a shop in Corona about 20 minutes from my house - I need to stop by one of these days!

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
I first saw this WCC Charger coupe on the Gibson site, it's totaly insane! Check out the fiberglass a**. It's lowdown stuffed with 4-10's, now that's serious junk in the trunk! You won't get one of these enclosures at Pep Boys...

More Pics:

·
Registered
608 Posts
You what would set that car off right? Get some thicker tires and paint a white stripe on em.

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
tthats the pic on my work computer aside from the paint i think its nice. that vert 300 is perfect though
that's the first time I've seen an LX convertible with the B-pillars shaved off...and it finally looks decent! All the charger convertible pics I've seen kept the B-pillars and they've looked horrible

·
Registered
453 Posts
Man I almost went with the 300...but I'm darn happy I got the charger.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
I LIKE the Rebel Flag - remember, the Civil War was about economics, money and power of taxation, not that 'other issue' most think it was about.

The B-pillars are gone and looks better from the outside, but there IS a flaw in that design - NO WINDOWS! Guarantee it was purpose built for shows, not actual driving. The rear side windows do not exist, probably not the front ones either. Even if they bothered with them, they'll be like the ones one my 67 Gal 2dr hardtop - they'd have to overlap with a weatherstrip between them, and they never match up and fit very well. So that means no A/C either, or one that has to run all the time in warm weather and still won't cool the car. Better hope it don't rain.....

And the biggest problem with no b-pillar - folding car! Hit the right bump at the right speed or angle and BAM! your rocker panels are now V-shaped and ground off on the bottom! THey'd have had to use a lot of that rear side window area for extra bracing (gusset), to do it right....

Anyone notice the door on the right side is already sagging?

REB

1 - 20 of 21 Posts