• Love them!!!

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Hate them!!!

Votes: 19 67.9%
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Will you guys make them in the opposite? Black face with polished lip? You can tell therear lip is huge, but the black takes alot away from it.

·
Registered
36 Posts
those are ugly to me and I think dropping the charger on big wheels is WAY UGLY. Id like em better without the drop and with black with the chrome lip.

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
sry but EWWWWWWWW them are nasty

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
I REALLY dislike those.

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
Here's what I think when I look at them.

Remember Sid in Toy Story? He would take toys apart and mix up the parts (Put a dinosaur head on a doll, etc.).

I think it looks like Sid did it. Put the wheels from something else on a car.

Not bashing the owner, just giving the opinion as asked for.

·
Registered
581 Posts
I Like Them! It Was A Consideration When I Was Picking Wheels Out... Those Wheels Are Very "customizeable!"

·
Registered
67 Posts
I like the grill, if this is your car pm me I'd like to pick one up, and I like the ride height. IMHO I think the rims would look better black. If you like it go for it charger owners dare to be different.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Very nice...different. Very clean look compared to most rims today that are way too busy in my opinion. I only think there is a few too many spokes! Kinda looks like the front of a jet engine!

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Cool idea, the spokes look like they are just floating there, especially with the black paint. But I had to vote No, just too large.

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
Not my style, but if you love 'em more power to you.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts