Charger Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We got a new hood and new wheels....

Nah....just playin'! We found this at Target last night... You can hook an MP3 player to it and the lights go to the music. I can't wait to annoy people with it at car shows!

·
Registered
453 Posts
That's wild!

Not sure that would fit in my apt. very well though ;)

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
That is way cool! They have a yellow one at the Target by us and was thinking of buying this for Todd for Christmas? I may end up back at the store.

-Lynne

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That is way cool! They have a yellow one at the Target by us and was thinking of buying this for Todd for Christmas? I may end up back at the store.

-Lynne
They had one yellow and three mangos...I would've waited for Christmas, but I know they'd have been gone by then.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Is that a 1/6 Scale? If so, I bought my dad the 300C Version of it for Christmas 2 years ago (he and my mom bought a 300C that year).

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Is that a 1/6 Scale? If so, I bought my dad the 300C Version of it for Christmas 2 years ago (he and my mom bought a 300C that year).
I dunno...I know it's kinda big for an R/C car....It had to have been done w/permission and help from Dodge b/c it has all the CORRECT graphics (except the ones on the bottom of the doors) and it's the EXACT color of our real Daytona.

·
Registered
657 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Hey they stole my style!

All I need now is a plexiglass hood.

·
Registered
514 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I do have to give you props that your light bulbs aren't showing...good job on the install!!!

It makes me laugh to see cars w/neons that are mounted to where you can see the light bulbs...to me it kinda defeats the purpose of it looking like a "cloud" of light underneath the car...it really detracts from the "coolness factor" of the car.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.