Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me know what you guys think!
This is a cool decal for anyone with a regular BT catchcan with no custom engrave.

My crappy pics lol:D
Before

After

I got a small airbubble but im hoping the heat will take it out.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Looks good Mikey!

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
I like the idea of decals on the catch can top, but from the ones I've seen so far, I prefer the polished look of my upcoming can (currently in the mail :) ) with the standard "Billet Technology Oil Catch Can" engraving .....

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
I like the idea of decals on the catch can top, but from the ones I've seen so far, I prefer the polished look of my upcoming can (currently in the mail :) ) with the standard "Billet Technology Oil Catch Can" engraving .....
Thats the one have:bigthumb:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Waiting for mine to arrive!

·
Registered
526 Posts
I got a small airbubble but im hoping the heat will take it out.
stick the air bubble with a straight pin or point of the razor blade and the air will escape. works like a charm...

BTW - nice touch up to the catch can!

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Looks awesome! BT rocks :dj:

·
Premium Member
3,965 Posts
I dunno. The text pretty much implies that the catch-can is a Chrysler product. It's not a Mopar accessory. I know some people have had the M engraved and I suppose that's one thing. An M decal wouldn't bother me either. It's just so much text insinuating that it's an OEM part that has me uneasy.

·
Registered
87 Posts
:clap: looks good

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
I dunno. The text pretty much implies that the catch-can is a Chrysler product. It's not a Mopar accessory. I know some people have had the M engraved and I suppose that's one thing. An M decal wouldn't bother me either. It's just so much text insinuating that it's an OEM part that has me uneasy.
I kinda feel the same way .... Chrysler says it's something you don't need, and we thank them by putting their name on it ?

Not me.

·
Registered
13,502 Posts

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for the compliments everyone!

When i get some more cash i plan to get the titanium catchcan and complete underhood kit. Got a great deal on this satin one but this new decal makes it look so much better.

I like the oldschool look and the color matches my car.

I kinda feel the same way .... Chrysler says it's something you don't need, and we thank them by putting their name on it ?

Not me.
Not for everyone i guess.

Where are you guys getting these from?
Matt/ElCobra44 ;)

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts