Registered
3,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks to Jina's embroidery for doing the work. very fast turn around

·
Registered
3,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
they recieved it on a tuesday and sent it back on a thursday and i had it 2 days later across the country. awsome people and they sent me a few ideas for colors and were open to my wants and changes

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
That is really nice! how long did they have it? has anyone done the arm rest that comes with the VES? I'd like to do mine but its a daily driver and would be hard to drive for a while without an armrest.

·
Registered
3,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
they had it for a few days. i think that they make covers for the VES. check 22 elite for a cover and if they have it they can do it at jina's. you can send it to them to have them install it too but i did my own. NOT EASY TO DO but do-able. pay the extra few bucks and have them do it

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
THAT is one beautiful job. SOMETHING so simple can add a lot of character to the interior.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Crazy it looks great:grin:

·
Registered
3,045 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
looks real nice

·
Registered
74 Posts
Very nice, I just ordered a custom Console cover and can't wait to get it!

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
very cool...how much and where can I go to order?
Might need a nascar flag waving....

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
They did some really good work. Looks awesome!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Looks Great!

·
Registered
3,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
very cool...how much and where can I go to order?
Might need a nascar flag waving....
go to the charger forums and her screen name is "stitch witch" you can buy the cover and have them stitch it all in one purchase and they will have it to you in no time.

·
Registered
74 Posts
you can also go to 22elite.com and get it done, james will answer emails quick, for what i got done(btw i got a lot of custom work done in stitching) here was the quote:

$375.95 shipped to you but you can get a $200 refund when you send yours back w/in 15 days...

James
www.22elite.com

·
Registered
3,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yeah i purchased the cover from 22 elite and sent it to jina for the embroidery. definately high quality leather cover.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts