Charger Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Nice site and even nicer ride. It looks very similar to this one before my daughter redesigned the front end last Friday.

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Looking good AreTee...As always. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,627 Posts
Nice site and even nicer ride. It looks very similar to this one before my daughter redesigned the front end last Friday.

Man that sucks. My teenage daughter did the same to my rims. ;)

btw, that that heck is that thing toward the back of your car, leading up to the roof of the building? It's on the second pic. and it looked like a big snake.

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
I nice ride for sure!! I don't have an account there , sorry!

·
Registered
80 Posts
btw, that that heck is that thing toward the back of your car, leading up to the roof of the building? It's on the second pic. and it looked like a big snake.
It is a big snake. It is a bronze of a Rattle Snake at the entrance to the local football stadium, "Rattler Stadium"

AreTee, I know what you mean but it is being fixed.

·
Premium Member
3,971 Posts
lol some ricer suggested to shove a viper engine in your SRT
Funny you say that. The SRT team has about 7 members here at LX&B. These guys are on vacation and drove out here on their own time. Anyway, they brought up an experimental Challenger with the Viper v10 engine in it. It's still a work-in-progress with them, but they've said that they're working on it and tinkering with it for the express purpose of getting it factory-approved. Which means IF they get things going properly, it's possible there'd be a Challenger SRT10 car that you could purchase.

·
Registered
80 Posts
you guys are nuts for letting your daughters drive your SRT's.
It's either the SRT Charger, the SRT Grand Cherokee, a 300 HP Miata, or my wife's Jag. The wife ain't given up her Jag. The Miata is too much power with too little metal around it and is the most difficult car I have to drive. The Jeep is my daily driver. I do have a truck but you should have experience piloting aircraft carriers before you try to park it. So, she drives the Charger. It's a relatively large car that is easy to drive and is very forgiving if you screw up.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts