Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I havent seen 4 lambos yet,not too bad lookin.

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
nice! im also about to install mine as well..... and you know what, you have a pretty nice whip for someone that tries to convince folks that your just a poor rican boy

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nice! im also about to install mine as well..... and you know what, you have a pretty nice whip for someone that tries to convince folks that your just a poor rican boy

hahahhahha, I am Trust me..
But I got hooked up because I hooked someone up with something they needed.
So we kind of 'Looked Out" for each other.. =o)
Let me know when yours are done..
I will drive down there to take a photo with your car..
We'll make a poster.. and Title it...
Who's Gonna Run This Town Tonight...

·
Premium Member
1,024 Posts
Looks good bull, I didnt think that was your style, you never commented on
my build, I took it as not really your taste. I was definitely wrong about that.

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
Reminds me of an evil red dragonfly. I like it.

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
yeah anytime bull... i should be finished this weekend or next.. i just got her back from paint yesterday.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Always wonderd how it would looked with 4 doors up.

I kinda like it. I really do like the black stripes that you have going down the car. :rocker:

·
Registered
218 Posts
could u open the back door independent of the front doors, or do the the front doors have to be open for the back doors to be able to open?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Thats definitley bad ace !

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
could u open the back door independent of the front doors, or do the the front doors have to be open for the back doors to be able to open?
doubtful. nothing this horrific can also make sense. Lets see , lets down grade the car with "fake lambo" doors that lambo doesnt even use anymore because of how fruity they are, then lets design it where the back doors are worthless without the fronts being open too. Way to ruin a $30k car

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
i would never do it on my car but damn that looks pretty good

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Those are nice!!

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Looks good for a show but doesn't look practical.... and stop calling them lambo doors... lambo doors are true scissor doors, they go up, they come down, they are designed to be that way so there is no need for you to pop them open outward then lift like yours.
that's why they curve into the top of the car on a lambo... also they were made that way for the same reason the gullwing mercedes did it in the 50's... how else do you have race style high side impact bars in the frame that would go throughthe normal door space.... also why the dukes of hazard welded their doors shut and always jumped through the windows.... why aren't more people doing THAT!!!! yeeeeehawwwww (insert dixie trumpet blast)

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Looks good for a show but doesn't look practical.... and stop calling them lambo doors... lambo doors are true scissor doors, they go up, they come down, they are designed to be that way so there is no need for you to pop them open outward then lift like yours.
that's why they curve into the top of the car on a lambo... also they were made that way for the same reason the gullwing mercedes did it in the 50's... how else do you have race style high side impact bars in the frame that would go throughthe normal door space.... also why the dukes of hazard welded their doors shut and always jumped through the windows.... why aren't more people doing THAT!!!! yeeeeehawwwww (insert dixie trumpet blast)
You forgot about the delorean doors...im waiting for that kit to come out for the chargers

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
wicked not sure why you say lamborghini doesnt use their trademark door anymore.... only the gallardos and that new 4door dont use them... all the v12's still use them smarty

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
doubtful. nothing this horrific can also make sense. Lets see , lets down grade the car with "fake lambo" doors that lambo doesnt even use anymore because of how fruity they are, then lets design it where the back doors are worthless without the fronts being open too. Way to ruin a $30k car
actually they do, some models open out OR up. FYI.

And not bad.. not my taste.. mostly because I've seen what happens in the rear with the metal they're mounted on.. good luck don't use it more than you have to...

Nice ride though, bag that thing, throw some screens in it! :)

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Looks good bull, I didnt think that was your style, you never commented on
my build, I took it as not really your taste. I was definitely wrong about that.
I didn't post.. I'm Sorry I thought I did..
Maybe I didn't click submit... Because I was speechless..
You have one bad ass ride bro..:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

To Wicked and all other who are had negative comments..
You all have the right to your opinions, but to say I ruin my car... :rolleyes2:
To each their own.. But The Judges at the car shows I go to.
Sing a different song than you do and I have T's to show for it.. :alfdance:

Also.. I have no problem using all 4 doors like regular doors.
These VDI doors open up just like regular doors do before you have to push it up.
They don't open as wide as stock doors but wide enough for me, my wife and my son..

1 - 20 of 59 Posts