Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my kooks lts installed few weeks back and now im getting code 52. Anyone else get this from there kooks install???

·
Premium Member
898 Posts
I got my kooks lts installed few weeks back and now im getting code 52. Anyone else get this from there kooks install???
Yeah, everyone who has ever bought them. Everyone but Kooks it seems has been trying to come up with a solution, all I have seen so far are worthless "workaround" attempts.

How sad it is that Kooks and their dealers continue to sell this improperly-designed product without informing unsuspecting customers of the CEL issues.

·
Registered
813 Posts
yea I have multiple codes too, they dont hurt anything just are annoying. you could either take em off, wait fot the diablo tuner to getrid of em for ya, or send ur PCm to B&G and for like $50 they willl fix it for you then.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've seen others post codes relating to kooks but this is the first time ive seen p52. Hopefully once i get my diablo i can clear it.

·
Registered
365 Posts
I hear that putting a resistor or a diode in line of the O2 sensor wiring will fix this and allow for an accurate O2 reading. People have been doing this with other cars for years. Its because the cats and the O2 sensors have been moved back and the computer sees a drop in resistance. These things are SUPER sensitive. I'm gonna look more into this as my light just came on too. But for my gains....I'm ok with it....well for now anyways.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts