1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I was at my dealer getting oil change/tires rotated, and saw this on their lot:

http://key-chrysler.com/auto.php/new/Dodge/Charger/81103/3364684

It was right next to a black R/T, so I could compare the two easily... The red one "just doesn't look right"...:knockout: It has the R/T badge on the back, but not on the *chrome* grill on the front. The seats, wheels, grill and no spoiler make it look to me like an SXT with a 5.7 in it...?! I didn't ask them about it, but I wonder if it was "ordered" for someone who then didn't take it.

What's wrong with this picture? :knockout:

·
Super Moderator
11,632 Posts
Nothing??? :confused:

The R/T does not come with a spoiler and honeycomb grill unless you get the "Road & Track" package.

·
Registered
240 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi all,

I was at my dealer getting oil change/tires rotated, and saw this on their lot:

http://key-chrysler.com/auto.php/new/Dodge/Charger/81103/3364684

It was right next to a black R/T, so I could compare the two easily... The red one "just doesn't look right"...:knockout: It has the R/T badge on the back, but not on the *chrome* grill on the front. The seats, wheels, grill and no spoiler make it look to me like an SXT with a 5.7 in it...?! I didn't ask them about it, but I wonder if it was "ordered" for someone who then didn't take it.

nothing. just a regular 29n package r/t

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Those are some ugly a$$ factory rims :sick:

·
Registered
8,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nothing??? :confused:

The R/T does not come with a spoiler and honeycomb grill unless you get the "Road & Track" package.
Ah, ok. I guess I'm just used to seeing the R/T's on this site, which are mostly "modded" nicely... just not used to seeing a "regular" R/T model. :)

The black one next to it must have had the R & T package. It was MUCH nicer! :grin:

·
Super Moderator
11,632 Posts
The black one next to it must have had the R & T package. It was MUCH nicer! :grin:
I couldn't agree more. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,387 Posts

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
Anybody else notice that the 2008 rocker panels are painted to match again ?

For the second half of 2007 production, only SRT's got painted rockers .... my car didn't and many others got screwed also.

Now they paint them again ?

Those bastards !

·
Super Moderator
11,632 Posts
Anybody else notice that the 2008 rocker panels are painted to match again ?
Personally I like the black rockers. I may be biased because my car is black, but I think the Sublime and Plum Crazy Daytonas looked good with the black rockers too...:nervous s

1 - 12 of 12 Posts