Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just to let you all know, its at Lowes Motor Speedway in Concord NC. PM "MySRT" on LXForums for more information. If you got any questions or not a member of LXForums, let me know.

·
Registered
92 Posts
bump

Well I guess you didn't get many responses on here. I might attend, won't really find out until the day comes or not.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll be there. Already got my passes and everything

·
Registered
15 Posts
attending Autofair?

I will not only be attending, but will be showing 2 of my four Mopars, with 2 different clubs. Depending on the weather, as to which I will bring. I know for sure I will bring my customized PT Cruiser, and this is not just a glue on add job like most. That will be with the Carolina PT Cruisers Club in the 4th turn , under the stands. The other car is up in the air. I usually bring my 85 Chrysler Laser Turbo all original. Don't laugh boys... this car has won best of show at the All Mopar show. ...and Best original at Hendrick Motorsports Fall show with over 200 cars there. But hence, I will leave that one at home under covers. It will be either my daily driver 97 Sebring conv. (ho hum) if it's wet out or my new baby. 2007 Sublime R/T Daytona #126. Stop by and see me. That club will be outside the track to the right of the big blue tower near gate 6. That club features mostly turbo Mopars from the 80's. Most are into tech items and tricking them out engine wise...not exterior add ons. One guy has a 300+ horsepower 4 cyl turbo!...and a Yellow 99 Prowler should join us this time too.

pray for no rain....again!:nervous s

everything else aside this show is the biggest in the world! it's worth it!!! inside the track is absolutley full too!

·
Registered
92 Posts
ah local instead

Ah just talked to the wife and we had found a local car show so we will be attending that one instead. Would of loved to checked out sublimes Mopars though, they sound pretty awesome. Best of luck in the show.

Reece

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will not only be attending, but will be showing 2 of my four Mopars, with 2 different clubs. Depending on the weather, as to which I will bring. I know for sure I will bring my customized PT Cruiser, and this is not just a glue on add job like most. That will be with the Carolina PT Cruisers Club in the 4th turn , under the stands. The other car is up in the air. I usually bring my 85 Chrysler Laser Turbo all original. Don't laugh boys... this car has won best of show at the All Mopar show. ...and Best original at Hendrick Motorsports Fall show with over 200 cars there. But hence, I will leave that one at home under covers. It will be either my daily driver 97 Sebring conv. (ho hum) if it's wet out or my new baby. 2007 Sublime R/T Daytona #126. Stop by and see me. That club will be outside the track to the right of the big blue tower near gate 6. That club features mostly turbo Mopars from the 80's. Most are into tech items and tricking them out engine wise...not exterior add ons. One guy has a 300+ horsepower 4 cyl turbo!...and a Yellow 99 Prowler should join us this time too.

pray for no rain....again!:nervous s

Man......I didn't read this post till late. I did actually see that yellow prowler . Those PT Cruisers are pretty slick. I don't know if anyone saw us out there, but there were 6 cars. I'll post pics a little later

everything else aside this show is the biggest in the world! it's worth it!!! inside the track is absolutley full too!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts