Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Being a little bored at the mundane tasks at work, I took the liberty to have a little fun and slapped on a SRT8 Charger front to a Challenger. I had to make it black in white for ease of getting everything to blend well, and I really didn't feel like dealing with it either haha! Anyway, here are the two cars I used and the final product, enjoy!
:beerchug:
EDIT: I put the fixed up version here for easy access, both Charllenger and Challenarger (that's a struggle of a name) Thanks for the feedback everyone! :driving:

Attachments

·
Registered
441 Posts
Dude that looks pretty damn sweet! What program do u use?

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
Looks better than the Challenger, but then I might be a bit biased.

·
Premium Member
5,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I work with Photoshop CS4, been so for many many years. Maybe whenever I have major downtime I'll do a colored version and clean it up more. Thanks for the compliments!

·
Premium Member
1,600 Posts
Looks ALOT better than the challenger! Nice work man. I'd buy that car!

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
I love the Challengers, but I Like this alot, Id rock that anyday. Great work man :bigthumb:

·
Registered
846 Posts
nice work, very clean chop, and love that front end...

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Your photoshop skills are epic I don't like the look though the front end doesn't go with the rest of the car. nice job though

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
I don't like how it looks with that front end, but your choppin skills are awesome!

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
I like the classic Challenger front on the Challenger, but the SRT8 Charger is still 'Mad Max' mean...........

·
Registered
8,907 Posts
Looks great Steve! :clap:

Yes, please polish up that 'chop and let's see it! :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
5,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Haha ah thanks guys! Well I got the idea from just going through some threads and someone put a Challenger front on the Charger, and I can't remember who, but they wanted to see a Charger front on a Challenger body. So I figured, what the hell? It's growing on me, if I squint I like it more haha! Not sure what that means, I think I'll do a Hemi Orange version and see how that goes, I'm on the hunt for some pics....TO BE CONTINUED!

·
Registered
145 Posts
nice chop. you should do a chally front on a charger to see what that looks like

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Looks like how the avenger SHOULD look. But its a challenger.... so i prefer the challenger front. nice job though.

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
Being a little bored at the mundane tasks at work, I took the liberty to have a little fun and slapped on a SRT8 Charger front to a Challenger. I had to make it black in white for ease of getting everything to blend well, and I really didn't feel like dealing with it either haha! Anyway, here are the two cars I used and the final product, enjoy!
:beerchug:
(mind you this is a quick job just for fun, so don't be too critical I know the contrasts are different and the wheel well needs tightening up, but screw it, maybe later haha!)

That looks awesome man ... great job on the 'chop :bigthumb: :bigthumb:

Please do a Challenger front end on a Charger ...

I tried once and failed somewhat miserably :lol: ... here's what I came up with :

Attachments

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
i love the challenger as it is but i like that ALOT better!

·
Registered
695 Posts
Great work and thanks for sharing.

I like the cars the way they are:
Challenger = Retro
Charger = Mean

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
Id buy it if I didn't like 4 doors!

1 - 20 of 60 Posts